Nineteen: Judgement

(Your POV)

I tense up, watching as he makes his way through the door and across the room towards me. 

"You never killed anyone. You never tried to hurt anyone. You didn't like violence." I shake nervously as he approached me, knowing what he might have planned. "But you're too weak. If you would start to kill, you could become stronger." No. Is he...? "Join me I my journey to DESTROY the underground." It doesn't take long to reply. "Never! I refuse to harm anyone!" I yell. "Fine. I'll leave you here to rot." He leaves without another word. "Well thanks, asshole." I hiss angrily under my breath. I didn't think much about his plans, but more on how easily he could just leave to to die. I felt totally betrayed. Why now?

What did I ever do wrong?

(Sans POV)

I shut the door loudly. I already regret leaving her. What the hell is wrong with me? Why did I say that?! She hates me now, doesn't she? I walk loudly down the halls, dragging my axe against the wall. I tell Papyrus I'm heading out, where I go to the gate in the woods. "Hello Sans."

"How is (Y/N)?"

(A/N: I'M FCKING SORRYI HAVEN'T UPDATED I'VE BEEN BUSY BEING A PIECE OF SHIT! Okay so I might be making a stream on YouTube? I dunno. Sorry it's short btw DX. The results of the contests will be revealed tomorrow, so last second entries might possibly make it in, but sorry if you aren't in/ don't win. Well, I'm gonna go. BOI!)