Twenty-Six: Worth forgetting

Of course, nobody remembered quite like he had. Red and black and blue and fire and tears. Just... Words. Not really things. Just words. Descriptions of words, and objects. Vaguely objects, I suppose. But he remembers fighting like stories, like a childhood nursery rhyme. He never forgot those fights, where he fought for life itself. When he fought for It.

     She dodged each bone, she dodged each word and gaze, but never dodged what seems to be the biggest problem: The fight. Fighting wasn't her strong area, and she didn't have any skill. Not in fighting, anyway. She could do a ton of helping things, but not fight. Nice. So she did what she knew was the only option: spare. Both brothers looked confused. Why was this stupid human being so kind!?  It boggled Papyrus so much, he decided to ask the human. "HUMAN! I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT YOUR SPARING MEANS! IS IT A PUZZLE?" She laughed; there wasn't anything to respond! But she replied. "I don't want to fight. Do you really want to die? Make your choice, and take your time." A calming silence filled Snowdin as everything moved slowly. It almost made (Y/N) panic. But she stood tall, waiting for an answer of any type. And she got one.

"I'M SORRY."

(A/N: Oh snap, this is dramatic! Hopefully you guys like it, or else I wasted my science class lesson. WHOOPS-- Oh well! Check out my new video, as streams soon! Go follow my stream book , or you'll never know when I stream! See you soon! BOI!)