Twenty-Seven: Roses weren't always red.

(Her POV)

    The world had come back to it's edge. The world hid away the future and past with it's menacing darkness. The Underground itself was shaken. Well... Probably not, actually. Nobody but the people in my home had realized what had occurred, or even remembered what had occurred before... Well, whatever it was that happened. I just remember trying to stop (Y/N) from taking damage... Did she... Did she die? Was that what happened? Perhaps it was time to make that phone call. Because some things can't be fixed with mercy.

(Your POV) 

"I'M SORRY." Sans' face was out of view, and Papyrus seemed upset. I spared him once more. The battle ended after that. And then silence. Suddenly, a bone flew up from the ground and struck my arm. I only grazed it, by it bled onto the flower field nearby. The delicate white rose dyed red by blood and hate. I shook with fear. I knew Sans had summoned that bone with worse intentions. 'I'm not giving up.' I thought, pondering to myself, wondering if I should fight or flee. Toriel taught me that love canbe dangerous, even deadly. Perhaps this was the exact lesson she was teaching me. Love is dangerous, no matter who you love, no matter where you are, or where you go. The world's conseqences follow you to the edge of the galaxy. And maybe, just maybe, to the edge of the universe. It forever remembered your actions and thoughts, guilt finding you in every safe place. You were never safe. The rose was completely drenched in blood now, and my vision faded with every breath and blink. As I fell to the ground,  a strangely familiar voice echoed in my head...

'Some roses weren't always red...'

(A/N: WHATA TWISSST. Sorry I'm a lazy shit but at least I got content out ok? I'll try harder next time. ALSO! PM me if you won because I totally blanked on prizes so if you got top 5 in my contest PM me what you got/want me to do okay because most prizes are drawings! PM ME OKAAAY. Welp, see ya soon! BOI!)