Fifteen: It: Part Two.

(Y/N) walked, terrified towards Waterfall, scared to meet the writer of the letter. She sighed. (Y/N) hated walking with a fiery passion, and Waterfall was a very long area of the Underground. 'It' could be anywhere! (Y/N) groaned in frustration. She sat down on the rain before noticing a bucket of umbrellas near her. She took one, placing it on the statue and siting under it. A music box begins to play a relaxing melody. She hums along with the song, a small smile forming on her face. "I see you've found the music box." (Y/N) jumps up in fear, looking for the owner of the voice. "Over here, dearest." She look towards where the umbrellas where kept and sees a figure standing there. It has all white eyes, light sky-blue skin and dark blue hair. It has on a dark royal blue tank top and light blue cut-off shorts on. "Greetings. I, am It."
(Y/N) gasps in shock. "Y-Your It?!" It laughs hysterically. "Yes dearest, I am It. It's nice to finally meet you." A blush forms on (Y/N)'s face, making It smirk. They knew damn well that Sans had developed a teeny crush on her, and they were going to make sure he was jealous. Then (Y/N) would want to leave. It was the perfect plan.

What could go wrong?

(A/N: Sorry it's short, I am still in Aussie. I have to go, bye bye!)