Thirteen: Bonds

Fight him. See what it does, won't you? You want to know. You want to see. It's meant to happen, you can't stop me. Fine, then. It'll happen soon, just you wait. Just you wait....

*Determination.

(Your POV)

Sans, Papyrus and I all sat calmly on the couch watching MTT's new show, cooking with a killer robot. I chuckled at the amount of mentions of human souls. The brothers seemed nervous, but I shook it off and ignored the nervously feeling in the pit of my stomach. "I'm gonna go get some food." I say before walking into the kitchen. It's mostly spaghetti, but it's okay. I place the noodles in the pot and wait for the water to boil. I made the sauce and placed the pan on the stove. I drain the water and place the noodles on three places. I placed the sauce on the pasta and puts on some seasoning before walking out and handing the plates to Sans and Papyrus. After tasting a bite of the spaghetti, Papyrus chirps, "WOWIE! THIS IS SOME VERY GOOD PASTA!" I laughed. "Yeah (Y/N), this tastes great!" A smile blush forms on my face as I smile. "Thanks guys!"

Oh, wait. You're veeeery confused, aren't you? What happened to the person who knocked? Who are they? What happen? Oh, don't think I forgot. Here, let me show you.

|Flashback Start|

Sans and (Y/N) looked at each other before walking over to the door. "Hello, my child." (Y/N)'s mouth dropped open in shock. "T-Toriel?!" She nods and hands her a package. "This is for you, child you will need it for what comes next, (DIE). Be careful, and (KILLLllL) Stay determined." "Thank you, Tori." She nods and walks away. Sans shuts the door, looking thoughtfully at the box. "What's in there?" "I dunno. But I don't think now's the time to open it." He nods before heading upstairs to bed while (Y/N) crashes on the couch. Sleep...

|Flashback End|

I hear a knock on the door. Papyrus rushes to open it. He walks back and the room. "What-- Who was that, bro?" Papyrus walks in front of the TV, turning it off. "IT'S A LETTER."

"A LETTER FOR (Y/N)."

*To be continued... 

(A/N: I'm going to be in Aussie for 2-3 weeks, so I won't be updating for a while. Thanks for 11k+! BOI!)