Seven: Warning Signs, Part Two

(A/N: I know self-promos are really Trashy, but when I spend a week on one chapter of a big project and shit I get mad lol. Sorry for being the world's #1 biggest bitch today. But no, check out SkyFallen please!)

(?????)

Once those stupid skeletons are gone I get a proper 'feel' to the human. It is very weak and tired. They probably forgot to feed it. I pick it up and start to leave Snowdin, or as I like to call it, Snow-DEAD. I'm going to take the human to the only person I know can help. Dr. Alphys. She has been studying humans since the day she learned how to read, and stopped reading the day she sewed her eyes shut. Some of the things that had happened in the Underground had been too much for Alphys to handle, so she made sure she would never see them, or anything, ever again. I'm now in Waterfall, monsters looking at me. "This human isn't dead, and won't be." Their heads hang low as their hopes and dreams shatter before me. I keep walking. I know my way to the Lab by heart. So does Alphys. We help each other through the life of monsters. I'm sure someday we will escape to The Surface, where everyone will be happy. Everyone but those wretched humans, I guess. This human is very lucky. I'm only helping it so Alphys will have a test subject, not because I have pity for it.  Pity. What good is some worthless pity. The only pity I have ever felt was for Alphys. Not for some lousy human.

(Your POV)

I awake in a strange, deary lab. I see a unusual shape approach me. "Are..Are you awake yet, human--err, w-what is your name?" I groan in slight pain and sit up slowly. "I'm (Y/N); And I'm awake. Who exactly are you? And where am I?" "My name is Dr. Alphys, and you were taken to my Lab." My face grows confused. "Taken? By who?" "By ME." 

*Undyne.

(A/N: Yay new content! Thanks for 2.7k reads and #922 (I think) In the random category! But seriously, check out my new Project, SkyFallen! I drew a picture and filled up 6 pages in my notebook for chapter 1! Thank you! BOI!)