Ten: Daily Report

Undyne's loud metal footsteps shined through the hall, light glowing through the windows. Although the Sun was artificial, it still made everyone hopeful. Undyne's breath echoed through the halls. She wasn't very happy that the human escaped, let alone the fact a certain pair of traitors had helped her. Blood stained the columns lining the Judgement hall. They never had cleaned it, but then again, who would want to? The blood symbolized the victories they had earned through the human murders. Undyne finally arrived at the throne room where the kind pondered on his bloody throne, several human limbs hanging, sewn to the throne. He glared at Undyne as she walked forward to give him the daily reports.

"King Asgore, the skeletons have betrayed us."

"Take them down as soon as possible."

"Another thing..."

"What is it, Captain?"

"Sir, we've found a human."

"Good, very good Undyne. Bring their soul to me at once."

"Of course. You will gain the human soul."

'Sunlight is just within our reach...'

*Determination.

(A/N: Watch your back, don't get too close! Hope you enjoyed, but it's like 1:00 AM so I should go to-- the kitchen and get something to eat! What, did you think I was going to sleep?! HAHAAH sleep is for people have REAL lives! .... Well I'm going to go! BOI!)