Twenty-One: A helping... Paw??

(Your POV)

I have to get away. I'm running through Waterfall, and I suddenly skid to a complete stop. A cliff. I hear yelling, and the sudden noise causes me to fall. Woah. I'm hanging from a cliff. I'm a cliffhanger. Wait, is this Deja-vu? Why is this so familiar? "HUMAN, STOPPING RUNNING!" I hear Papyrus shriek. And with that last push, I tumble down the edge and the world goes white. But, just as soon as that happens, the world returns to it's natural state. I'm hanging off... Something. A hand of some sort grips my arm, pulling me up. I pray to whatever good there is it's not Sans or Undyne. And it's not. The figure leads me towards Sans' sentry station in Waterfall. I panic, but they walk towards the waterfall before it... Somehow. We enter the waterfall, and...There an entire camp?! Monsters and maybe even a human or two walk in a mini town, almost like Snowdin, expect... Warmer. Warmer in more ways than one. I see one face I definetly rememeber. "There you are, Dearest!"

(San POV)

I snarl angrily at Papyrus. This happens... not often.  But this human is about to escape completely, and we can't let that happen. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WHEN YOU LOST HER?!" I burst out in completely rage, using my magic to slam a chair into the wall, causing it to rain shards of broken wood onto everyone who reported here. I sigh. "Find her." I growl. "Find her or people will find your heads on these wooden shards out front. Capiche?"They nod and run out to do their jobs. Ugh.

*About time.

(A/N: Should I do another stream tomorrow or today, or just waiting until next Wednesday? You an decide that. Either way, I don't mind. BOI!)

(NOT EDITED, TELL ME IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKES!!)