Sixteen: Happiness cut short

(It's POV)
    Me and (Y/N) talked quite a bit throughout the day, making not only me interested in her, but her interested in me. Though the feeling of curiosity was mutual, I decided to make sure she didn't tell Sans and ask about me. Well, for as long as I could, at least. I knew that wouldn't last.
    "Hehe.~ Oh dearest, this has been an enjoyable evening!" I said with a smile. "Yeah, too bad you will never see her again!" Shit.

(Your POV)
I spun around to see Sans, obviously fresh blood and flesh on him. "I-Is that.. Blood?" I stuttered. "Yeah, I really though I could use some meat on my bones! Hehe." He laughed. My stomach churned and I glanced to the floor, my vision spinning rapidly. "Who..." I stutter. "Who what?" "Who did you kill?" He tenses up hearing my obviously heartbroken voice. I shiver in fear, the room growing colder with every breath I breathe in. Sans refuses to respond, making tears well up in my eyes. "I...I can't believe I ever trusted a killer like you." I cry, running towards It. It understands, and takes me away from Sans as fast as possible. 

    It softly hums words out in an attempt to calm me down.

"Blood is red,

Sans is to.

He must be a fool

If he thinks you'd stay his tool."

I laugh, the poem perfectly matching the situation. "S-sorry, I'm a bit of a wreck right now..."  sniffle. "Oh dearest... Do not cry. A fool like him doesn't see the loss of losing you~" He says with a kind grin.I chuckle.

"..."

"Thanks It."

(Sans POV)

"Damn it!" I curse under my breath as (Y/N) flees the scene. I scared her. I snap out of my daze and hiss. It doesn't make any sense to why she wouldn't run from a beast like me.I hang my head in defeat as I teleport back home. (Y/N) is there being comforted by It, Paps awkwardly watching in silence. When It leaves, Papyrus says we should all go do his puzzles to take our minds off of it, and I agree quietly. I haven't decided what I'm going to do about (Y/N), but I have a feeling Papyrus will take care of it. She tells us she's be right back while Pap makes some puzzles. She walks out of sight, and I devise a plan...

(Your POV)

I walk towards the gate, which is bonded with vines. I jump nervously as another slam on the door attempts to snap them, to no avail.I start talking to the door-- saying sorry and trying to make her stop. Even though her love was dangerous... I felt like she was the only one that truly cares. The music stops.

*Tease

*Open the door <3

"Child... If what you say is true... Then let me do what is best for you."

I fall to the ground in fear as he hand flies out of the door, fire glowing bright. I shut my eyes, ready, but--

Her hand clutches around the flames.

She stopped attacking me.

"...no. What am... What am I doing?" She whispers, pulling her hand back. "I... I am so sorry. This is not who I am. This is not who I-" She cuts herself off. "I, and my friends, have been trapped down here for so long, with so little, that we have forgotten who we are." She sighs, her hand leaning on the vines that still hangs on the door. "Yet your words, they remind me of another human that passed through here." I listen, knowing how hard it must be to talk. "Another human, who found it in their hearts not to fight nor flee. And now, after everything I've done..." She pauses. "Oh child." I stand up, arms crossed protectively across my chest, not meeting her eyes. She places her hand on m shoulder, making me look up instinctively to the darkness protecting her face. "I know you cannot forgive me.I know that what I have committed is unforgivable." She says, her voice shaking, making me shiver. "But please. Please do not forget me." Toriel whispers her hand shuddering. "Tell me you will save my friends and myself from this wretched place. "No one here deserves what has happened to our home. Please, promise me you will save us." I freeze in place out of shock. "Promise me... will you not?"

*Promise <3

*Do not

"Look me in my eyes when you say so." Toriel tilts my head up with her words, and I look into her eyes in fear. "Promise me I won't die here."

*Promise <3

*Deny

"Ah... Thank you child." She sighs. "You are good to think well of me, despite what I have become." I muster a smile. "Ah, as you seem occupied at the moment, I am unable to offer aide for your journey. But perhaps another time, I will be more of help." I nod. "Now go. Before I forget myself again." Toriel disappears into the blackness. I walk away. "HUMAN! ARE YOU READY TO JOIN ME?" 

*Yes, I'm ready <3

*One more thing...

"SO YOU HAVE YOUR MIND AS WELL AS YOUR TUMMY FILLED WITH DELICIOUS CONTENT!!" I nod. "SO NOW... WITHOUT FURTHER ADU........" He picks me up, looking more evil and demonic than ever, to my horror and fear. "LET THE PUZZLES BEGIN!!!!!!"

(A/N: Heya. So, I'm sorry for the other chapters. I will be deleting them all, and making a new chapter talking about it. I'm actually typing on it right now. So see ya soon. BOI!)