Chapter nine

We got into the car and drove off. We were home and I went straight to my room. I laid on my bed and had put Janes number in my phone.
Me:
Hey jane this is Y/n
Jane:
Oh hey hud
Me:
Fine n u
Jane:
Good good, hey how about we meet in the forst by the first meadow tomorrow at 9 a.m.
Me:
Sure well bye
Jane:
Bye
I got up from my bed and showered getting dressed into a pair of sweat pants and a baggy shirt. I got into the covers and eventually fell asleep.
I woke up and looked at my clock seeing it was only an hour before I had to meet Jane. I bolted out my bed and got dressed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a plain white shirt and a black leather jacket. I ran out the house after grabbing my phone and a pocket knife, you never know when you're gonna to need it.
I ran into the forest and went to the forests meadow. I didn't see Jane so I assumed she was running late. I walked to the middle and heard footsteps behind me. I turned around barely dodging a knife that whisked passed my face. I stumbled back as I saw what seemed like a girl. She had long black hair and had a mask on, the mask was white with black eyes and black lips. She came at me with her knife again.
I grabbed the pocket knife I had and nipped her arm. She came at me again, I dodged and kicked her side. She kinda fought like that smiley dude. She got behind me and brought her knife handle down on my head. I kept my vision and tripped her, I was going to stab her and run when I blackout.

-Edited-