When they're jealous [Pt 1]

Jeff The Killer

I sighed watching Jeff play video games with Ben. I shook my head and got up to leave, not knowing that Jeff followed me. I walked into the forest and smiled to myself. The little birds flew above with nothing more than the sound of the wind behind them. I inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly. I was going to walk the path when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and was faced with a boy around my age. He smirked and pinned me to a tree that so happened to be behind me. 'Oh you got to be kidding me.' I mentally screamed to myself before the boy got yanked off me. Jeff stabbed him through the back and yanked him to the ground. "GO. TO. SLEEP!" Jeff yelled killing the poor perv. I giggled and hugged my boyfriend. "Thanks." I pecked his cheek as he held me close to him. 

BEN DROWNED

I was bored as I lay on the couch, Ben had gone on a killing spree so I was left to stay in the mansion, on the couch. I felt someone sit besides me. I looked over and smiled at Dr. Smiley. He smiled back politely before I fell and smacked my forehead right into the coffee table. (And how did that happen? No one knows)
Even the coffee table corner broke off from the impact of my forehead. I groaned and lightly touched the now bruised spot before flinching. Smiley chuckled and got out a white kinda ointment. "Here let me." He softly applied the ointment to my forehead just as Ben ran in. He was behind me so at Bens angle, it looked like Dr. Smiley was caressing my forehead to my cheek. He got pissed and lunged at Smiley, making the ointment spill everywhere. "BEN!"

E.J

E.j was sitting next to me on my bed as I read on my phone, on Wattpad. E.J kept poking my side to get my attention but my focus was more on the book. "Y/NNNNN." E.j whined making me grunt in reply. "Notice me Senpai!" He huffed and sat back, I thought he was done until he grabbed my phone and broke it in half. "E.j! Your getting me a new phone!" I snapped but sighed once he cuddled into me. "You're lucky you're my adorable boyfriend." I muttered cuddling back.

Vain

I squealed as Vampire Diaries came on. "Damon!" I squeaked and smiled dreamily. Vain came in looking confused and pissed at the same time. "Whose Damon?" He asked looking around. "In Vampire Diaries." I smiled and clutched my hands to my chest. Vain rolled his eyes when he saw the said Damon. "I'm way more good looking right?" Vain asked sitting next to his girlfriend. "Uh huh..." he didn't like that answer when I was staring and almost drooling at the TV.
Vain spent the whole night cuddling me.

Dark Link

Dark and I were in the Legend of Zeldas field on a blanket with a picnic basket. I giggled as Dark stuffed some bread sticks up his nose, that giggle turned into a roar of laughter when he struggled to get them out. I squeaked in surprise when someone picked me up from behind. "You princess cannot be with a bafoon like him." Dark growled and rose to his feet as the person behind me held me close. "Hey, lay off." I tried to get out the guys grip. Dark threw his fist passed my head and hit whoever it was behind me. I backed up and watched as Dark repeatedly punched Link.
'Well okay then.'

Bloody Painter

Bloody was painting my portrait while I stood sill, feeling that my legs might cave under me. I yelped and giggled when I hit the floor, a little puppy on my stomach. It licked me as I smiled and pet it softly. Bloody frowned and crossed his arms, his irritation clearly shown through his frown. "Y/N please leave the dog alone and stand up again." He tried hiding the jealousy and irritation in his voice as he watched me giving more attention to the pup. The little husky ran off and I got back up. I giggled seeing his pissed off expression.  I went to him and pecked his forehead. "Jealousy makes you nasty~" I sang making him sigh.

Dr. Smiley

Smiley and I decided to head to a nearby town for a little vacation. We both were looking normal of course as we roamed the streets. I crossed the road without looking for cars, sadly a car came roaring down the road and breaked at the last minute which meant...He hit me. Because I'm a creepy pasta, it looked like a little tap. I grunted feeling the broken ribs, Smiley helped me up before an ambulance arrived.
I was in a hospital bed talking to a doctor. Smiley was sulking in a corner because I wanted to go to a real hospital.
Because I didn't have any real damages, I got to go home. Smiley clung to me the whole time as we walked out. "Oh stop being jealous." I giggled pecking his cheek.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×
Pt 2 will be coming soon 😉
-Mia

-Edited-