When you're Jealous [Pt.2]

Smile

Smile and I had been in the public pool. We had convinced Slendy so here we were. I sighed happily as I tanned. I could feel smiles eyes on me, making my cheeks burn. I opened my eyes and looked over at the drooling dog. He was in his human form but if he had his tail, it would have been wagging. I giggled but aburtly stopped when I noticed a group of girls looking at Smile. Getting a little jealous I got up and sat in smiles lap. He grinned and started kissing my bare shoulder making me smile and blush.

Grinny

All Grinny had to do is flirt with other girls. Not only did I become jealous, I'd injure him a lot.

Liu

Sully decided it would be fun to make me jealous. So while we were at the amusement park he took control and went to flirt with one of the employees. I had gotten jealous for a second until I found out it was Sully. I, instead of getting all worked up, went to flirt with a guy around my age. That ended up with me being carried off and back home.

Masky

All Masky had to do was pay more attention to cheesecake than me.

Hoodie

Hoodie was in his human form as we sat on swings. A few girls my age couldn't stop giggling at everything my boyfriend did. To him making a face to him sneezing. Not only was it annoying, I was starting to feel jealous. I got up off the swing and pulled Hoodie up. Once he was standing up straight, I smashed my lips onto his.

Toby

I was hanging upside down on a tree, watching Toby throw his hachets. "TOBBBBBY!" I whined but he paid no attention. I growled and jumped down, I stood in front of him but he moved me aside making my annoyance grow. I was getting kinda jealous and mad that he was paying more attention to the bloody tree than me. I grabbed him from behind, flipped him over. Pinned him to the ground and kissed him.

L.j

L.j just had to eat more candy than myself to get me jealous.

-Edited-