chapter forty eight

We all sat at the dining table. My eyes were focused on Slender. His faceless face cracked opened to reveal sharp teeth. He ate his food pretty formally. Someone nudged my side, "By the way your staring some would say your either freaked out or crushing. " I made a face as Clockwork said crushing. "No...it's just well his hiding something from us." I said glancing at him. "He always is." She shrugged. "No...this is different it seems important." I frowned. She looked at me, "How important?" She asked. "Well first I found him talking with a hairless creature named The Rake and then I find my file, then today I heard him talking to someone about Axel and Ace." I whispered as she frowned. "Maybe we should ask him?" She asked as I shrugged. "What you two whispering about?" Dr. Smiley asked. We both smiled innocently and continued to eat.
Everyone decided to watch a movie. I sat in between Dark and Ben. Grinny was sleeping soundly in his cat form on my lap. Axel skipped over shly. "Y/n can I sit in your lap?" Axel asked as I smiled. "Grinny get off my lap." I said, he meowed probably annoyed. He jumped onto the floor and turned into his human form. "If I can't be in your lap you can be in mine." He smirked picking me up. He held my waist as I groaned. Axel climbed onto my lap, I sighed leaning my head back against Grinny's shoulder. Axel leaned his small head on my chest as we watched The Lego Movie.
Jane jumped in front of us and snapped a picture. I groaned going to get up. Grinny pulled me back and kissed my neck. "I'm comfy." He whispered as I rolled my eyes. I picked up Axel and put him on Grinny's lap. I went to the couch where the three proxies sat. "Can I lay here?" I asked as Masky nodded. I lay on all three boys legs, not that I was tall enough to reach the end of the couch. My head was on the side of the couch as my middle was on both Masky and Hoodie and my legs on Toby. I felt my eyes close when gun fires were heard.

-Edited-