Chapter twenty three

"Damn Uh Jackson we need to go." Kyle looked to his phone. Jack frowned but nodded. "Sorry y/n we need to go but meet us back here tomorrow at 1?" Kyle asked as I smiled weakly. "Sure." I nodded.
Both my brothers involved me into a hug before they ran off leaving me to sigh. I turned and started heading towards the mansion. I felt someone staring but I brushed it off. I was near the mansion when I felt someone brush my back. I jumped in shock and spun around, a grey version of Ben stood in front of me with a wide smirk spread across his face. I backed up and got out my twin daggers. "Hey there sexy." The guy winked. I made a face as he smirked, "The names Dark Link but please call me Dark." He winked. "Wink one more time one and these will end up in your head." I snapped. He put his hands up in defense. "Chill I just wanted to see who the new...sassy...proxy is." He smirked. "Well its me so you can leave." I said making the shooing motion. "Could I have your name?" He asked as I mumbled curse words. "Y/N." I didn't see any weapon on him so I turned and started walking away.
He fell into step with me, a little too close. "Sexy name for a sexy girl." He purred in my ear. I stopped and turned to him, I sweetly smiled before punching him straight in the gut.
He grunted and fell to his knees. "Call me sexy again I'll go lower." He chuckled in pain as I rolled my eyes. I continued walking, the boy getting up and jogging towards me. "Why do you look like Ben?" I asked noticing that the only difference between them were their eyes and their skin colour. He made a small growling noise in his throat. "I just do." He mumbled. I crossed my arms but sighed. "Whatever. "
We got to the mansion and walked in.

-Edited-