chapter fourteen

I went outside and saw the proxies training. "Hey guys can I train with you?" I asked as they nodded. "Y/n you can spare with Toby." Masky gestured towards the ticking boy as I nodded. "Alright Ticci lets roll." I smirked as the boy chuckled. He came at me first, I let him run past me. He grabbed his hatchet from his belt and threw it at me. I ducked as it flew over my head. I got it out the tree and tripped Toby with it. I kicked away his other hatchet and pinned him to the ground while with the hatchet I held to his neck. "I win." I grinned before I looked to see him smirk behind the mouth guard. He grabbed his hatchet with speed and I managed to throw it aside. He swopped our position and now he was on top of me. "I-I win." Toby ticked. I smiled and quickly took off his mouth guard and goggles before he could say anything. I was curious to see what was behind the mouth piece. Besides the scar on the side of his mouth he was cute. "You're pretty cute." I said smirking while he blushed. He lowered his head and kissed my nose, he jumped up grabbing his things and left me as a blushing mess.

-Edited-
3 June 2019
[I am cringing soooooo much at what my eleven year old self wrote ( ̄ ̄;)]