Chapter twenty one

I was in the forest but I could hear Jack on my tail. He was always faster than me but I've become a creepypasta, I've become a proxy so I couldn't let him beat me.
I pushed myself to go faster and I couldn't hear him anymore. I saw the mansion up ahead but before I could get a few feet from it someone came in front of me and I clashed with them. I thought with my speed I would have knocked the person over but they held me with them standing straight. "Do not go near that place." Jack warned hugging me. "Jack let me go." I cried struggling to get him off me. "Let her go." Slenders voice boomed. Jack turned around and I saw everyone standing outside.
"Wait-"
"Y/n get back." Jack said pulling out a pair of claws. He put them on and looked at the rest, they already had there weapons out. "Let her go." Ben growled. "You better leave her alone." Jack snapped. They were getting too close to each other. Before they could touch each other I grabbed both my daggers and jumped in between them. I put each dagger to their necks, "Enough! Ben this is my brother Jack, Jack these are my friends." I said glaring at the two. Ben stepped back with a huff, Jack stepping back wide eyed. "You know these people?" Jack asked as I nodded. Slender walked to my side and looked at Jack, "he works for Zalgo." Slender sighed as I frowned. "What?" I asked looking at Jack. "I...yes." Jack nodding looking down. "Why?" I asked. "He said he could get you back, even Kyle is working for him. We're his proxies." Jack said. "I'm Slenders proxy, why Zalgo out of all the evil and creeps you choose him." I said feeling the anger rise in my veins. "Like they did, he would have killed you and Cal if we didn't join him, besides we made a deal. Kyle and I would work for him if he helped us find you." Jack said looking me straight in the eyes. I hated when he did that it, it always made me feel guilty. "Where's Kyle?" I asked. "He....his probably on a mission." Jack said. "Call him, now." I demanded as he sighed. He took out his phone and dialled a number.
"Hey bro. I kinda need you to meet me by the stream now."
"Why? did something happen?"
Since being a creepypasta my senses have become more amazing.
"Something like that, just get here now please."
"Alright see you now."

-Edited-