chapter thirty one

We got back to the mansion. We walked in and I got pushed over. I fell onto my butt as a guy fell on top of me.
He had stitches all over his face and vivid green eyes with brown hair. He smiled as I frowned. I pushed him off and got up. He got up and dusted himself off. Jeff came running with a knife at the guy but one of slenders black tendrils grabbed him by the waist. Jeff yelled and growled. "Why is he here?!" Jeff yelled as the guy smirked. "Well Jeffery, Liu and I came to see how you were...not. we came here to see Slender." The guys voice was pretty deep. "Come out Liu you damn coward!" Jeff sneered as the guy rolled his eyes. "Jeffery I am not a coward I just don't want to see your ugly mother fucken face." The guy known as Liu, he's voice changed. Slender shook his faceless head and put Jeff down. "Go, Liu follow me." Slender left with the stitch faced guy.
I flopped down onto the couch next to Ben. "Who was that?" I whispered to the green elf next to me. "Jeff's brother, Liu." I jumped at the voice of Bloody Painter. "Why did his voice change?" Bloody Painter looked up from his canvas. "He has a spilt personality named Sully." He said as I formed an 'O' with my mouth.
Dr. Smiley came into the room and sat next to me. He put his arm around me with a smile. "I'm a Doctor and I can see you need extra attention." (So random) He chuckled as I rolled my eyes smiling. "Great punch line dude." I said sarcasm dripping from my voice. "I know, I made it myself." We both laughed.

-Edited-