chapter thirty four

I woke up feeling someone beside me. I mentally groaned and opened my eyes. It was Vain but he looked more normal, he didn't look like a ghost. He opened his eyes smiling dreamily. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of the bed. He landed with a thud making him curse under his breath. "Told you moron." I turned on my side. "Yes well Slender said if it's not a problem with you could I room with you?" He asked standing up. I sighed, "As long as you sleep on the floor." I turned to look at him. "Ah yes like a pet." He nodded his head. "What ever makes you happy." I sat up and went to my closet. I grabbed clothes and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and got dressed. I walked out and grabbed my earphones and phone. I walked out the mansion without seeing any one.
I got to the deeper part of the forest and saw a figure. I jumped a tree quietly and landed on the tree the figure sat in front of. I narrowed my eyes and my throat tightened. Cal, my older brother sat writing in a book. He was humming, he seemed different. He seemed young, he looked younger than when I last saw him. "That's because he is young. " I knew that voice, Zalgo. "What the hell does that mean?" I whispered. Zalgo appeared next to me. "Not only have your twin brothers have gone to someone. Cal was the first out of the four of you to join the creepypasta side." Zalgo said. "Is he your proxy?" I asked with a glare as he chuckled silently. "No, he is Offenders Proxy." I frowned. "Isn't that one of Slenders brothers?" I asked as he nodded. "D-Does that mean....he rapes girls?" I paled. Zalgo sighed and shook his head. "No well he has once only on Offenders orders." I covered my mouth before I could gasp. I shook my head frowning. "Offender granted him youth after that." Zalgo looked to me. "I must be going. He won't harm you. " He disappeared leaving me to look down at my older brother. He seemed seventeen, he looked similar to Kyle and Jackson.
My three brothers and I have become killers...what an awesome family trait.

-Edited-