When they're Jealous [Pt 2]

Smile

I hummed a song that was stuck in my head as I planted a few beautiful roses in front of the mansion. Smile was in his dog form, sleeping in the sun. I dusted my hands as I sat on my butt, I awed when I spotted a small kitten walking my way. It was Very thin and small. I reached out for it and it let me pick it up. Smile noticed a new smell in the air and growled standing up. He looked me and growled, I glared at him while stroking the kitten making him whimper. I walked into the mansion and got water and some of grinnys cat food for the little kitten. I let it down and handed it the water and food. I smiled looking down at the kitten, I felt arms around my waist making me look at the now human Smile. "Jealous much?" He huffed making me laugh.

Grinny

Grinny was in his cat form, he was snuggled up to my side as I watched some TV. I felt my phone vibrate making me pick it up, I saw Cal calling me so I answered. "Hey." I answered as he replied hey back. Grinny meowed trying to get my attention but I was busy in a conversation with my brother. He meowed again and nudged my elbow with his small head. I pushed him away, "Sorry Cal what was that?" Grinny turned back to his human form and whined pulling me into his lap. I sighed looking to my annoying boyfriend, "I'll call back." I hung up and lay my head on his shoulder. "You're annoying." We both said.

Liu

Liu, well actually more like Sully had me in his lap but because the day before he annoyed me, I was ignoring him while I texted Jeff, just to spite him a little. Sully growled and lifted my chin, turning my face to look at him. I didn't with my eyes and eventually got my face to turn to the phone, answering Jeff. "You better stop ignoring us and stop talking to that smiling idiot." Sully hissed making a small smirk curve my lips. I didn't say anything and could just feel the jealousy and annoyance radiating off him. "Y/N." Liu said sternly which surprised me. I turned to look at him and the next thing I knew, we were having a small make out session on the couch.

Masky

Well there wasn't much to get him jealous, I just had to eat more cheesecake than him.

Hoodie

I was swinging when some guys crowded me. "Hey there." The leader said smiling. I smiled awkwardly and stood, not that it helped. They were all taller than me. "Uh Hi." I said as he moved closer. He grabbed me waist making my cheeks redden, "H-Hey." I squeaked. Hoodie had come back with their ice creams when he saw them. Let's just say the shy boy turned into an enraged one. Hoodie pulled the guy off me and smashed his head. He stuffed the ice creams into his two friends face before Hoodie kicked the other two. He picked me up and ran to the mansion.

Toby

Like Masky, I just had to pay attention to waffles more than him to get jealous.
(Sorry got lazy on this one)

L.j

I just gotten a new laptop so I didn't bother doing anything but read and write on it. So L.j got jealous, since I spent more time with the laptop than him.
I eventually found the laptop in the dustbin and him 'innocently' eating candy.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×
Hope you enjoyed, tell me to continued or not.
-Mia

-Edited-