chapter forty four

"Why do you have my files and where did you get it?" I glared at him as he flopped down next to me. "Well since I'm a ghost I took it from the police station." He shrugged as I sighed. "Why are you up so early?" He asked staring at me. "Couldn't sleep I guess." I shrugged. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. I pushed him away and glared.
I started to feel sleepy, "What did you do?" My arms went limp and I fell back onto the couch. He chuckled and picked me up bridal style. "Helped you with sleep." We got to my room when I fell asleep.
I woke up to something fluffy rubbing against my face. I opened my eyes and saw Smile in his dog form. His huge smile seemed to have gone wider at the sight of me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, "OUT you go smile." I pushed him softly off the bed as he danced his way out. I felt...great. I wasn't in a bad mood and I wasn't moody. I looked to my phone and saw I only had gotten two hours of sleep. I got dressed and walked down stairs, I seemed to have been moving swiftly. "Morning." I said brightly. Ben and E.J looked at me, Ben looked confused and E.j well I'm guessing he also looked confused. "Morning?" Both boys questioned as I walked into the kitchen. "Morning." I smiled at the three proxies. "Morning." Masky nodded. "M- Morning." Hoodie said. "Morning y-y/n!" Toby happily said. I smiled and skipped to the fridge. After gulping down a glass of water I spotted Vain in the living room. I ran to him, I couldn't stop so I accidently fell face first into his chest. I sat up, in his lap. He smirked, "Morning Y/n." He smirked as I blushed. "What did you do to me?" I asked getting up but he pulled me back down. "I let you sleep." He chuckled as I rolled my eyes. "You did something to me, I'm all happy." He smirked. "Maybe the kiss?" He chuckled as I blushed getting off his lap. "Nope." I sat next to E.j and leaned my chin on his shoulder. "What you reading?" I asked. "I'm reading about the human body." He said flipping over a page. "Don't you know everything already?" I asked making him chuckle. "Almost." He lifted his mask and planted a light kiss on my nose. I smiled and blushed, I walked up the stairs just to have someone fall on top of me.

-Edited-