Dr. Smiley

Just wanted to thank DayLight_Nightmares for the idea of this chapter

Dr. Smiley looked at me and nodded. We both decided to head into the city for a killing spree. We both ran in the night, laughing and sometimes giving one another kisses.
We both walked the streets with our hoods up. Only a few people were out tonight, mostly drunks. We passed a group of men who whistled at a passing woman. I nudged Smiley, "Lets kill those guys." I nodded my head to the men. Dr. Smiley smirked and nodded. Once the men entered an alley to smoke we walked up to them. "Hello lads." Dr. Smiley took off his hood and so did I. The men looked me over and smirked. "Awe you two want fun. I can have the girl, Rob over there is interest in guys." A man said chuckling. I smirked getting out my twin daggers. "Oh yes we want fun." Dr. Smiley got out his weapon. The men looked scared for a moment. They went to run but both smiley and I killed them in an instant.

I laughed wiping blood from my face, "Idiots." I kicked one guys body. Smiley pecked my lips smiling. We heard sirens, "Hands up!!" Both our backs were to the police. "Shit run!" I ran following smiley out the alley. We could hear the police after us.
We finally lost them after an hour of none stop running. "I think it's safe to head to the forest now." Smiley whispered. I nodded taking his hand. We walked towards the forest hand in hand.

-Edited-