chapter sixteen

After dinner I went to the living room and sat down next to Ben. Everyone else went off on a killing spree living me alone with Ben. "Wanna play?" Ben asked. "Only if I get a price if I beat you." I smirked as he grinned. "Beat me? In your dreams." Ben laughed mockingly as I smirked. "Fine if I beat you I can decorate your bedroom door with the help of you." I said smirking. "Fine but if I win I can decorate yours." Ben said as I nodded and we did a hand shake.
After I beat Bens ass in video games I grabbed Sallys can of pink paint along with her sparkles. "Alright hold this." I handed Ben the paint.
After decorating his door into a pink and sparkly mess I nodded in satisfaction. I looked over to Ben looked as if he was about to cry. "Let's play another round." Ben pouted looking at me. "Fine but if I win again I get to paint your room." I grinned evilly. "Fine but if I win I get a kiss from you on the LIPS." Ben winked smirking as my face redden but eventually did a hand shake.
Ben beat me in the video game and I nervously watched as he turned to me. "Pucker up sweetheart." Ben chuckled as I crossed my arms. He closed his eyes and leaned forward. I sighed but saw a squishy ball. I quickly grabbed the ball and made him kiss it. Once he felt something weird on his lips he opened his eyes and frowned. "Ew you have to keep the deal I did." Ben whined wiping his mouth. "Fine." I mumbled.
We both leaned forward and our lips pressed together. Ben grabbed my waist and for some reason I let him, I wrapped my arms around his next deepening the kiss. He tasted sweet and he was warm. We would have gone further if it weren't for the lack of oxygen. Ben smirked at me as I blushed. I pulled my arms back and ran to my room as fast as I could go.

-Edited-
June 2019
( Д)