chapter twenty nine

I woke up to the sound of shouting. I sat up groaning. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I walked out my room, not bothering to get dressed.
I got to the living room and saw Dark and Ben shouting at each other. "SHUT UP!!!" I shouted. They both turned to me. "Morning sexy." Dark winked. Both Ben and I growled before I walked over to him. He ran off leaving me to smirk.
Ben grabbed my waist and pecked my cheek. "Nuuuu." I groaned getting out of his grip. He pouted as I walked into the kitchen. Grinny sat in his human form eating breakfast while Hoodie sat eating cheesecake. "Morning Hoodie." I said giving the cute stuttering boy a hug. He was the only calm, quiet pasta besides Bloody Painter and Dr. Smiley.
He hugged back and continued eating. "Don't I get a good morning?" Grinny asked grinning. I shook my head not in the mood, I felt like crap.
I grabbed a glass of water. I gulped down the water and sat down. I grabbed a piece of toast and stuffed it in my mouth. "Guess what." Grinny purred in my ear. I turned to him, if looks could kill he'd be dead. "What?" I asked, venom biting at my words. "We'll be training together today." Grinny grinned. I breathed in a sharp breath and nodded. "I could do with some training." I nodded. "Meet me outside in the meadow at 2." Grinny said with a wink. He walked out leaving me to lean my head on Hoodies shoulder. "Its going to be a long day." I sighed. Hoodie patted my head, "D-Don't worry."

-Edited-