chapter twenty five

I ran into my room and slammed my door, it closed with a loud bang. I ran into my bathroom and climbed into the shower.
After cleaning myself up I sighed getting out. I looked into the foggy mirror, my cheeks were flushed. I touched my lips, " I'm such a slut." I mumbled frowning. I walked out the bathroom and towards my closet. "Hey y/-" I jumped and saw Jeff staring at me. If it were possibly his lid less eyes seemed to have widened. "OUT!!" I shouted. He spun around and ran out closing the door behind him. I got dressed and grabbed my lamp. "Burn off some steam. " I muttered throwing it against the wall.
It hit with a crash, it being oddly satisfying.
I flopped down onto my bed groaning. "Y/n you okay?" I heard a knock and a faint voice, it was sally. "Yeah." I said looking up at the ceiling. "Can I come in?" Sally asked making me smile. "Sure." She walked in and jumped onto the bed. She looked down at me and smiled, I smiled back. "I heard a crash and wanted to see if you were hurt." She held on tight to Charlie, her stuffed bear. "I'm alright, thanks." I ruffled her hair making her giggle. "Must I call Clocky?" Sally asked tilting her head, her nickname for Clockwork making me giggle.
"Actually can you call Jane?"

-Edited-