chapter forty one

Sally found us, "Jeffy your turn." Sally shouted as Jeff growled. He started counting. I hid behind a bush, I felt something tickle my back. I held back a giggle but it continued so I started giggling. Jeff moved the bushes and smirked. "Found you."
I started counting. "37...38...39...40. Ready or not here I come!" I said uncovering my eyes. I saw a figure move in the forest entry. I walk in and look Around, it was quit dark because of the trees.
I saw Dr. Smileys mask. "Found you Dr. Smiley." I said. I felt a hand brush my shoulders. "You did." He whispered in my ear and nibbled it. I jumped back and glared at him, he chuckled.
After finding everyone we all decided to relax until it was closing time. I looked ahead and I blushed. Vain and Liu stood by the pool talking. They both had no shirts on revealing well built torsos. Vain didn't have the patch nor his bandages which made him look pretty...handsome. I shook my head and closed my eyes. "Hey y/n." Jane sat in the chair next to me. "Hey Jane." I smiled and looked at her. "So how was today?" She asked closing her eyes. "Awesome, besides the loads of people pushing in the pool it was fun." I smiled as she nodded. "Good because tomorrow we won't be able to leave the mansion." Jane sighed as I frowned. "Why?" I asked. "I don't know I over heard Slender talking to Masky." She said as I nodded.

-Edited-