chapter twenty seven

I felt my cheeks redden when Toby kissed my cheek. Brandon seemed to have moved back, "Who's this?" Toby asked coming to my side, his arm wrapped around my waist. "This is Brandon." I said. Brandon smiled nervously. "Nice to meet you." Brandon nodded. "You too, I'm Carder." Toby said. "Well I must be going, it was nice meeting you Lola and Carder." Brandon walked away rather awkwardly.
I silently laughed and turned to Toby, I crossed my arms smirking. I saw his cheeks go a faint pink, "Thanks." I kissed his cheek. He went to grab my waist but stopped when I walked away.
I found Jane talking with John, Jeff had joined them which resulted in Jane and Jeff arguing. I rolled my eyes smiling before walking over. "Hey John right? Yeah the two siblings love arguing." I was right next to him watching Jane threaten to slash Jeff's throat. "Uh yeah just tell her here's my number and she's welcome to call any time." He gave me his number and sped off. I laughed and grabbed Jeff's hood, I yanked him back. He growled and turned to me, I smiled innocently. "Jane, here's Johns number, he said to call any time." She threw it on the floor. "He was cute but weak." I shook my head smiling. Jeff grabbed my waist and smirked, he looked pretty cute in his human form. "Off smiley." I got out his grip as he frowned, tried to at least. "Girlie." Jeff smirked as I growled. "Ha ha I'm going to be over there." Jane laughed nervously walking away. I went to punch Jeff in the face but he ducked, I went for his side but he grabbed my arm. I used my other hand to hit him but he grabbed that one to. He smirked and pecked my lips, I bit his lips making him growl but he burst out laughing.
He let me go as I crossed my arms blushing. "You bit me." He laughed touching his bottom lip. "Don't kiss me....why is everyone kissing ME!" I threw my hands up in the air. He looked at me and wiped away a tear that was caused from laughing too much.
He smirked before commenting, "Because you're so kissable." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

-Edited-