chapter eleven

"Hey smiley, can we please get out this stuffy room." I whined as the said male walked out from the shadows. "Only if you shut up." He glared as I was about to open my mouth when I stopped myself and nodded. He unlocked the door and we walked out into a long corridor.
I followed him to a living room with weirdos like himself. "She's awake!!" Smiley shouted as the freaks looked my way. "What is this? Some kind of freaky cosplay?" I asked pulling a face as smiley rolled his eyes.
A tall faceless man walked into the living room and turned to me. "Hello child I am-"
"Dude you don't have a face. And how are you talking, you don't have a mouth." I interrupted gaping at the creature. "As I was saying, I am Slender man." The faceless guy ignored me. "I'm Y/n, so Slender why am I here? Are you guys going to kill me, then I must warn you I will bite you." I made biting motions making smiley groan. "I'm going to my room, shes giving me a headache with all her talking." I rolled my eyes at the smiley boys comment. "Like I said smiley, you just can't keep up!" I sang as he walked up the stairs. "Well Y/n you are here because I saw something in you and I would like you to become one of my proxies." Slender said. "And what is a proxy?" I tilted my head in question. "A proxy is were I can order you to kill someone for me. But you have to live in the mansion." Slender stayed as I put my hand to my chin in thought. "Hmm will I have to leave my family and if so no I will not." I said. "Well then we'll have to kill you and your family." Slender simply said as I growled. "Fine but you don't touch my family, or else I'll rip your faceless head off." I growled as he nodded. "Welcome to the family."

-Edited-