Seven Minutes in Bloody Hell //Pt. 1//

Jeff

I sat in the circle we were all forming. We watched as the bottle spun, excitement and curiosity filling our chests. When it was my turn to spin the bottle I almost sighed out loud. Everyone's eyes were drilling into my skull so I quickly spun the bottle. It stopped and I looked up, my E/C eyes met a pair of dull blue eyes.
My breath hitched in my throat as I stared at him. That was until Ben pulled me up along with Dark. They shoved me into a dark closet. Right after stumbling into the closet, a body collided with mine from behind. "Eek!" I squeaked as I came into contact with the floor. A low huff was heard above me, making me turn on my back. Jeffs face came into view despite the dark. "Uh...Jeff-" I was interrupted by rough, dry lips pressed to mine. Despite the lips being dry, the kiss was amazing. My eyelids fluttered shut and we continued into the kiss until the door opened.

Ben

I sighed pursing my lips. Everyone was either laughing or blushing. It was Bens turn and he was happy as can be. He spun the empty beer bottle and watched as it spun around quickly. His grin widened when it stopped. I wasn't paying attention, my mind was somewhere else and my eyes were on the door. I snapped out of dreamland when someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Hmm?" I raised a brow and looked to a grinning Ben. "It stopped on you." My eyes widened as my cheeks went red. Ben grabbed my hand, surprisingly gently and pulled me to the closet. 'Oh dear..'
Ben pushed me in and closed it behind once he was in as well. He looked at me for a few seconds. "I'm so glad you're mine." Ben smirked before pinning me to the wall. He crashed his cold lips onto my warm ones. I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued kissing him until the time was up.

E.J

E.J and I both didn't play. We thought it was very stupid, what was the point in kissing someone who wasn't your boyfriend in a dark closet? The sad part was every time that E.J heard giggling from the closet, he'd sigh. "Everything okay?" I questioned him, tilting my head as he looked my way. He moved closer and lifted up his mask, revealed by his mouth and nose. "Even though we aren't playing...can we still kiss?" I blinked before giggling at him. "Of course!" I grabbed his shoulders and kissed him.

Vain

Vain was smirking silently, he watched me from the corner of his eye but I didn't notice. I excitedly spun the bottle until it stopped and landed on Vain. I giggled and stood, holding my hand out to him. The smirk on his face didn't occur to me until we entered the closet. He was solid (or a ghost, sorry I can't remember) since it was dark. He pinned me to the wall, his warm hands on my waist. I blushed fiercely which made him chuckle deeply. "Can I attack those lips?" He whispered in my ear, making me bite my lip. I nodded slowly making the smirk on his lips turn into a tender smile. He gripped my waist as he pulled me closer. I closed my eyes once our lips pressed firmly against one another's.

Dark link

Dark and I were sitting in the circle, side by side. He held my thigh as I let my hand cover his. It was my turn to spin so I did just that. The bottle landed on Ben making the green elf smirk. Dark growled and quickly picked me up, running to the closet. "Hey you can't do that!" Ben shouted but the door was already long closed. Darks lips were already on mine, him grinding into me. Let's just say that everyone heard a lot of moans coming from the closet.

Bloody Painter

Bloody spun the bottle, it landing on Jane. I huffed and shook my head. "Nope, that's not going to work for me." I growled and grabbed Bloodys hand. Everyone was smirking and watching me drag him into the closet. He still stood dumbfounded once we were in the closet but then he snapped out of it and chuckled. "You're so adorable." He came closer and caressed my cheek, making my cheeks redden. "Shush." I smiled and pulled down his mask, kissing him softly.

Dr. Smiley

Smiley sat in the corner while I played. They left a space for him, in case the bottle decided to point to the corner. Surprisingly and seemingly impossible, when I spun the bottle, it landed on the far away Smiley. I noticed his cheeks turn up, forming a smile? "Smiley, Y/N you're up!" Dark grinned and shoved us into the closet. I sat there in silence, my whole face red. "Do I have to ask?" I made a face and made a confused noise. Smiley walked up to me and pinned me to the floor. "E-Eh?!" He took off the surgeon mask and grinned. "Do I have to ask to kiss you?" I shook my head making him chuckle softly. He bent down and crashed his lips onto mine.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Hey guys, part 2 is on its way

-Edited-