Damnit Ben

Warning!! I suggest if your under 13 years of age don't read this, a little 'grown' up stuff with be mentioned, thank you❤️
(2019 post; 'grown up stuff' ah god the cringe)

Ben and I were in the video game store. Ben was behind me with his arms around my waist. His chin was on my shoulder as he held me tight. "I like that one." Ben said towards the one I was holding. "Then this one." I held it, Ben pulled me closer making our bodies even more close. He snuggled his face in my neck and kissed it, I giggled and moved to the next aisle.
Ben went to look behind me when I caught a girl staring at him, as in a flirty stare. I felt anger bubble and well I lost it. I turned around and checked no one would see us so I turned Ben around and slammed my lips onto his. He was shocked at first but quickly made his way to my ass. He gripped it making me jump up and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. With his hands on my ass he pulled me closer, he slipped his tongue into my mouth and smirked. I pulled away, both of us breathless. My cheeks were on fire but I was grinning, Ben looked hot and lustful. "What was that for?" He smirked as I squeezed his waist slightly with my legs. "Because I love you." I cheekily said as I looked in the corner of my eye to see the girl was looking at the counter. Her face was bright red.

-Edited-