chapter 5

I made my way to my home. I took my rope out of its hiding spot and began the climb to my home. Since it has been four days since I've been doing this. I had gotten better at it but I did almost fall. I made my way through the window and shut it. I change out of my clothes and put max not to my bed/chair. I got out a bottle of apple juice and had some fruit bars. After three days of hunting down and gather supplies I start to organize my findings. I put all my bottles in one place of the room while I took my canned good and put them in another concer. I took out my pads and other items like that and put them in the desk in the room that I clear out. I also put my medical supplies in there as well. After I was done with my now organize living space I started my workout routine. After an hour of working my body out I took off my clothes and got a clean set. I made my way to one of the many bathrooms on this floor and hope the water what working.

I was happy as hell when the water came out. It was cold but I didn't care. I clean my body after four days of wondering around and killing three things which I still did not know what to call. After washing up and putting my clothes on. I went to my room and curl up to my chair. Sleep doesn't come to me fast but today I was exhausted and sleep took me into darkness.

I woke up to the sound of my watch alarm going off. I groan in annoyance and shut it off. But I still force my stop to get up. I told care of myself and then had something to drink and a light meal before I decided to wake the boys up. Today I was going to take them to the models about then blocks into zone C. I waited till the sun came up before I told the boys to get up. I laugh as the boys protested this. I was already ready so I open window just wide enough for me to get through and tie off my rope and throw it out the window. I climb down and made my way towards the school where the boys were. I waiting outside and thought of ways to protect this place and make it better for them and maybe other people to live at.

As I waiting I was saw something move. I get tense and take out max from the holding spot in my bag. But you wouldn't believe it when I saw this beautiful black and white Siberian husky. She doesn't look that old. She is small. Not as small as a puppy but not as big as an adolescent. The dog made their way towards me but it was also tense like I was. The dog made its way slowly towards me but I made sure to keep still so it wouldn't bite me or get scare. When she was satisfied with the distance between us. The dog sniffs me. When the dog realizes, I was human and it quickly came to me and hop onto my lap. I smile and started petting it. It looks for a collar and notice the name on it was Jade. So, the dog was a girl and she had a badass name. I smile even more thinking about Jade the stone and how it was beautiful and amazing. Jade is a strong gem and when it touches your skin I was get greener or lighter the longer it touches.

Jade didn't look like she was hungry or skinny but I knew she was. I felt it on her and it was only day five of post hell. I needed to find her some food and give her some water. As I was with Jade, I heard the boys from inside the school unblock the way in. I look up and the boys saw me and this dog. They had smiles on their faces as they look at her. I got up and she jump off of me. I told the boys where we were going but I first wanted them to have a map of the island just like I did. They nodded in agreement and I pull out a map already marked up. I handed it to them and told them to keep it safe and hang it up when they got back.

We all made our way to models and on the way, there I saw a Petco. I was happy. I stop and point to the stores to let the boys know we were going to make a quick stop. We made sure we were alone and that everything around us was clear. When got to the store we check every aisle to make sure it was clear. And when it was I got canned dog food and some toys and some treats to train her. We also release all the trap animals as well. I loaded up my bag with as much as I can carry. After our quick stop, we continue to make our way to models. We stop when jade started growling and lower her body to the ground. I look around and see it. I saw four of the type one things and slowly made our way away from them.