Author's Note

Once again I want to thank everyone for reading this book. I mean it was an experience writing it and in all honesty, I didn't think anyone would read this for that matter. It was just something so unexpected that happen you know. This all happened because of a dream I had about zombies in New York because of how detailed it was and how I remembered it. So I wrote down what I remembered and soon one page became 20 pages and I couldn't stop writing it so now this is what I have and I just wanted to thank everyone again for taking the time for reading this for voting on it like musical world and it was really my very first actual chapter books that I've ever written in so once again I wanted to thank everyone was reading this and experiencing this with me. I mean you'll see more Jackie and her girlfriend Riley and her daughter Tabi but not going to spoil it just yet. Once again thank you all so much.

Also book two is out now it's call Santiago Rising and it takes place in Los Angeles,California with Rookie Cop Haley Santiago a 21 year.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them. I will also put four simple questions as well.

1. What made you write this?  A dream, I had. It was so real that I woke up and needed to write it down because if I didn't I knew it would bother me if I didn't.

2. Is there another book? yes, however its told from a different characters point of view but they all connect.

3. What was it like writing the characters and death? it was easy to write the characters because some of them were base off of my friends and the ones who died were simple because I picture them to be that kind of character you would want to see gone as well.

4. Why New York City? well I grew up here and I want to explore the idea of a zombie out break in the biggest city. I also want to see how I can make the story come to life when my first hand experience living and traveling in the city and get all the details right.