Epilogue

"Damn it to all hell! I want that damn subject zero right now! I will send anybody and everyone to get subject zero! If I do not have a foreseeable plan for this in the next 10 minutes I will send you all New York and die!" I yelled into the phone. I'm alone in my office mad as all hell. I look over my computer and I see what's going down in Los Angeles, California. The first three explosions went off well and within hours the first victims came back and started attacking people at the hospital that they were admitted too. In the fourth explosion brought the count of victims from 25 to 215 in both categories of dead and wounded.

 Everything was going according to plan and we already started immediate construction of the wall around California. I will get my PR team to tell them that the same disease in New York somehow it spread to Los Angeles because of victim escape the city during quarantine and managed to infect multiple people. I want to see the outcomes of the second test in the zone 2. I also want to see how it will get another subject like subject to zero. Will someone get bitten live and show extraordinary signs just as subject zero or will they falter and die? This test will only show that and if not then we'll go to Zone 3 which is in New Orleans, Louisiana. Everything will go according to plan and each of these zones will be activated in time. "Where is my plan of attack to get subject zero! If I have to come up with a plan myself all of you will be replaced and sent to New York City and California do I make myself clear" I shouted as I pick up my phone again.

I wanted my super soldiers and I wanted them now. I will get them even if I have to kill everyone to do it! Nothing was going to stop me and if they did I would just kill them. My plan was for a better tomorrow even if millions had to die for it, even if their death was made to be a lie, I will do it. I will bring this country to point of greatest no matter what. And this plan will start once I have subject zero.