Allegiance

Darkclan

Leader: Spottedstar- Short white she cat with brown spots.

Deputy: Shadowstrike- Black tortoiseshell with brown spots. Apprentice: Silverpaw

Medicine Cat: Poppytail- tan colored she cat with a dark brown tail and yellow eyes.
Medicine cat apprentice: Foxpaw- Bright colored ginger tom with a white tail tip and paws.

Warriors:

Mosswhiskers- Young tortoiseshell grey tom with piercing dark green eyes. (Apprentice: Sparrowpaw)
Mousestrike- Short legged brown tabby She cat.
Bluefeather- Navy blue she cat with dull icy blue eyes. (Apprentice: Robinpaw)
Rustlefoot- White tabby tom with black paws and amber eyes.
Frostleap- Pure white she cat with forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Spiritpaw)
Cinderhawk- Grey tom with silver eyes (apprentice: Harepaw)
Owltalon- Pale colored tom with grey paws and chest.
Goldenfur- Golden tortoiseshell with green eyes
Oakface- Brown colored tortoiseshell tom.

Apprentices:

Sparrowpaw- Pale brown young tom with amber eyes and black flecks
Robinpaw- Small grey she cat with white paws and golden eyes.
Harepaw- Brown furred tom with white paws.
Spiritpaw- light golden she cat with blue eyes.
Silverpaw- silver she cat with a black underbelly and forest green eyes.

Queens:

Greyflower- grey short haired tabby she cat (Mother of Rustlefoots kits Snowkit, Ashkit, and Ravenkit)
Fang - Former Kittypet/Rogue black she cat with a white belly, tail tip, and muzzle with purple eyes. (Mother of Rabbitkit)
Elders:

Rosepelt- Old cream colored tabby tortoiseshell she cat.
Redclaw- Small red tabby tom.

Fireclan

Leader: Blazestar- Tall orange pelted tom with dark blue eyes.

Deputy: Smokebird- Grey colored she cat. (Apprentice: Mousepaw- tan colored tom with a white underbelly and chest fur).

Medicine cat: Lightbreeze- pale white colored tortoiseshell
Apprentice: Tigerpaw- cream and black striped tom with white chest fur.

Warriors:
Blackear- Tan colored tom with black ear tips. (Apprentice: Bearpaw- cinder tabby tom with black stripes across his whole body.)
Snowpelt- White colored she cat.
(Apprentice: Dapplepaw- whitish grey colored she cat with tan forepaws)
Stoneclaw- Cinder colored tom with brown/black spots and a large scar across his face. (Apprentice: Smallpaw- Short legged Black and white she cat with Amber eyes.)
Eagleheart- Dull colored white and brown tom.
Yellowtail- a yellowish colored she cat.(Apprentice: Lionpaw- Orange pelted tom.)
Ashtail- Grey colored tom with black flecks. (Spiderpaw- Small dark brown tortoiseshell she cat with white spots on her back)
Crowtalon- Black colored she cat with blue eyes.

Elders:

Leapordclaw- Brown spotted old tom.
Shrewclaw- Tan old blind she cat.

Rainclan

Leader: Squirrelstar- Light brown tortoiseshell she cat.

Deputy: Breezefall- A large silver tabby tom with black stripes.

Medicine cat: Rabbitfoot- White she cat with black flecks.

Warriors:

Frostpelt- White colored she cat with cinder underbelly and paws.
Ratclaw- Black and brown tom. (Apprentice: Bramblepaw- A brown colored tabby tom with white paws and black flecks).
Toadleap- Brown and black colored tom with yellow eyes.
Eagleclaw- Grey almost white colored she cat.
Honeypelt- A golden colored she cat with blue eyes and adoptive mother of Mistypaw (Apprentice: Willowpaw- Black furred she cat with white flecks)
Snowwhisker- long legged white tom.
Midnightblush- Silver furred she cat with black and brown spots. (Apprentice: Mistypaw- Silver and black furred tom with green eyes.)

Queens:

Heatherflower- small grey and tan she cat. (Expecting Snowwhiskers kits)
Leapordclaw- Spotted tan colored tortoiseshell she cat (Mother of Mistykit, and Nightkit) -Toadleap

Elders:

Smokefang- Blind old grey tom.

Iceclan

Leader: Thrashstar- Tall, Lean light brown tom with black flecks.

Deputy: Darksplash- Black tom with amber eyes white paws, muzzle and tail tip.

Medicine cat: Smallfoot- Small black and white colored tom with green eyes.
Apprentice: Deerpaw- Brown furred she cat with ginger paws and a white underbelly.

Warriors:

Whitefox- Fluffy white she cat with piercing green eyes.
Splashfoot- White tortoiseshell spotted tabby tom.
Firestep- Orange pelted tom with dark flecks (Apprentice: Leafpaw- Grey spotted tabby she cat)
Ravenwing- Black tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Lunapaw- cream cat with black spots)
Hawkbite-Silver tom with tan patches.
Spottedpatch- Short haired tan she cat with spotted black spots.(Apprentice: Hazelpaw- pure brown she cat with a white chest)

Queens:

Featherpelt- Silver tabby with amber eyes. (Expecting Ravenwings kits)

Elders:
Voleclaw-Old cinder tabby tom
Suntail- Golden tom with black stripes. (Retired due to broken back leg).

Cats outside the clan:

Max- Strange blind cream and white colored tom with amber eyes. (Kittypet)
Crystal- Silver tortoiseshell with white paws and muzzle.
Spots- Small black and cream colored tom kit with white chest fur and silver eyes.
Rex- Small black tom kit with white chest fur, muzzle, and patch over his right eye with icy blue eyes.
Jena- Tiny ginger kit she cat with a white muzzle and black forepaws.
Lily- Dark cream colored tabby she cat with golden eyes.
Pickles- Small brown tom kit with a white swirl around his tell and spots on his flank.
Berry- Tan colored long legged tom with a black underbelly and spots.
Other animals:

Luna- Silver colored wise wolf with a long black tail.
Oreo- Small black and white dog that lives with Max and Crystal in the Twoleg house.