Chp.4 miss mE?

Hey :) here's Chapter 4, enjoy. * play the song after, 'I get dressed in...'
Warning* little smut scene ❤️ ~R #dolantwins
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
'I'm interrupted by the sound of foot steps heard upstairs. A light in the small window was on. "Who's that?" I ask.
"Oh, I- that's my..brother," she said. "I didn't know he was home. Anyways, like I said, see u on Monday."
"Ok bye."

I said I would trust her but she's lying.

Nicole's P.O.V

I walk back to my house after that. Who could live up there? And why wouldn't Ali want me to know who it is? Next thing I know, someone jumps up from behind me and covers my mouth with their hand. I turn to face the guy who starrs in my nightmares. Ethan.

I scream as loud as I could but it was no use. My screams were muffled. "Did you miss me babygirl?" My eyes widen at his sight. What is he doing out of jail?? I struggle to escape but his grip is too tight.

"Cause I missed you baby! We have soo much catching up to do. Starting with this," he knocked me to the cold, concrete ground, scraping my hands and knees. "We're going to have some..fun'" he winks. "w-what?" I make out as hard as I could but my throat was dry. He untwines his belt and zips his fly down. "After you suck it, we're gonna-"

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! I wake up and gasp. I don't remember falling asleep. Oh, It was only a nightmare. I open my eyes to see the time projected on my ceiling with my alarm clock. 6:00 am. It's been three days since I met Ali and she gave me the basket, went to her room, shared personal things with each other and..the window.

I get dressed in a crop top, jeans and combat boots since it's cloudy out. I brush my hair then teeth. I grab my bag and a granola bar and I'm out the door cause ain't nobody got time for that.

Once I'm at school, I walk towards the senior cafeteria to meet Ali. I scan the room filled with loud people, potheads, stupid jocks playing catch with a football, bitches with mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, highlighting and contouring powder scattered over their table, a band geek obnoxiously playing the clarinet next to the trash can while some guy pelts him with Cheerios to get him to shut up, and Ali.

She's sitting in the back next to the water fountain and studying a box of flash cards. Of course I walk to her, she sees me and greets me with a hug. " hey wanna get on line? They have bagels," I say. "Sure," she says. We get on line and grab a bagel.

We spend the next half hour looking at our schedules and planning which corners and hallways we can meet up in between classes. "I'm so tired," I huffed. She gives a questioning look. "I had a nightmare..about Ethan." "You ok?" She asks.

It all started in second grade in Ms. Mantilla's class at Hemlock Park Elementary. It was Valentine's Day and the teacher said to make a card for a friend or someone you care about. I made a sparkly card for my bestie(back then), Melanie. As I went to sharpen my pencil, a card was placed on my desk.

It read: to: Nicole Elisa Cavanaugh 💕
From: Ethan
Ethan was this boy who was taller than I was. And although I was tiny, he was pretty thin himself. He always sat in the back 2 rows behind me. He always stared at me and my friends around recess and I found it annoying. I turn the card to the inside with: I heart Nicole. I heart Nicole. I heart Nicole. I heart Nicole. I heart Nicole. (You get the point).