Epilogue

This has been fun writing for you, guys ~R
~~~~~

"For Ethan."

My elaborate curls bounced with every click of my heels. Sean grasped a handful of my white wisps of silk with one hand. His other one interlocked with my arm as he walked me down the aisle.

Cameras flashed and people awed as I arrived into the hands of my soon-to-be husband, Grayson.

Sean wiped a tear with his hand and kissed my cheek, "I love you, baby doll."

Grayson stood tall and overjoyed to see me in my dress. "Baby, you look stunning," he whispered.

I feel my face burn red and giggle, "Thanks and you look so handsome."

The priest preached for what seemed like decades until he concluded with, "Grayson, do you take, Nicole Eliza Cavanaugh, to be your lawful wife, to have and hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part?"

"I do," he immediately replies.

"And do you, Nicole, take Grayson Bailey Dolan to be your lawful husband, to have and hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part?"

"I do," I reply.

The priest steps back and smiles, "You may now kiss the bride."

Grayson wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer, we lock lips. The crowd applauds and cheers.

Grayson's kissing is so smooth when it comes down to it but even after 3 years of being his best friend, 2 years of dating, my heart still yearned for Ethan's touch.

I didn't let my thoughts spoil my special day and carried on through the eventful night.

~~

Grayson held my hand as he kissed my forehead, "So, I hope you had a night to remember."

"I did, it was remarkable and just so much fun," I smile.

"It was the worth the wait to see you in that dress. Now, I can't wait to take it off you. Where do you wanna go for our honeymoon getaway?" Grayson smirked.

"Gray, no!" I giggle. "Not yet, I want to go somewhere first," I add.

"Anywhere," he smiles.

I let Grayson hold my hand as he led me to Ethan's gravestone.

"Ethan! I missed you," I smile. "I know it's been a while," I sigh.

"Don't get the dress dirty," Grayson warns.
He lifts my dress off the ground.

"Hey bud, I hope you're looking down at us," he chuckles.

"I know he is, Nicole. He's happy for us, trust me," Gray rested his hand on my shoulder.

It ached my heart that Ethan hadn't answered, it was dead silent.

"Wait a minute," I squint at the sky.

"What?" Gray spoke.

"Do you see that star above that tree branch?" I ask him.

"Betelgeuse?" he asks.

"I think so, that's the star Ethan and I saw the night we talked."

"Did you guys rename it or something?" he asks.

"The Nethan star."

~~~~~

12/21/16 My Stalker completed

This is the last chapter, I'm sad too :'(

It's been an amazing 9 months+ with you guys. I'm gonna write both Bittersweet and Dance With Me at the same time now.

I'm not gonna edit and yeah I love you Gizmos so much, ~R ❤️

PEACE ✌🏼️