Chp.11 ass bEating

This title isn't supposed to be click bait, it literally will be an ass beating. no, this isn't kinky sex lol, Gizmos unite! 👊🏼 ~R ❤️

~~~~~

'If they didn't take me home..who did??'

Ethan's P.O.V

I sit there on the concrete, impatient. I keep my hands in the pockets of the maroon colored hoodie keeping me warm. I glance up to see Alex walking over to me. He's wearing black sweatpants and a clean, white t-shirt.

"Hey," I greet. "Hey, E, I did what you told me. And a little extra for you," he winked.
"What do you mean?" I laugh.

"Since Alison started helping us, last Thursday, she told me Nicole and her were going to a party on Friday. She said they were shopping and Nicole was left alone right?" He explained with a wide smile.

"Go on," I urged him. "I saw her leaving the store and decided to have some fun," he started cackling before he could finish. Alex took a breath before continuing.

"She thought I was gonna run her over but I kept braking right in front of her and you should've seen her chicken legs run, man!" He cackles.

"You what??" I furrow my eyebrows. "What if Nicole had gotten hurt ?" I barked.

"Nah, I made sure to brake as hard as possible. I also had worn that old ski mask in my car. I got you, E, don't worry," he laughed.

I clench my fist at his laughing.

( Insert Arthur's fist meme here )*

"Whatever. What about the party?" I ask.
"Oh yeah. Nicole and Ali were at this beach house and get this, I met her smokin' hot friend. Her name's Julie and damn, her ass, Ethan," Alex put his fist to his chest and shut his eyes like it physically hurt him to think about her ass. "I tapped her ass," he smirked.

"Ha, nice!" I pat his back. "Nicole?" I ask.
"I think you're gonna thank me for this one. She was on the couch crying on Ali's shoulder about you and-"

"Wait she was crying because of me?" I interrupt. "Yeah, she said she was scared of you," Oh. My curious look drops to a frown.

"Let me finish. Ali signals me that Nicole's not looking and I drop a roofie in her cup and-"

"You what? Why??" I ask, clenching my jaw.

"I was doing you a favor, quit interrupting. I chat up Julie, make up and excuse that I needed a condom and leave to check on Nicole. She was on the floor almost unconscious and tries to tell me to stop but I ignore her. I drove her home. There was an open window behind the fence that divides the front and back yard.
I drop Nicole in bed,take her clothes off and take pics," he smiles, pleased with himself.

My mind couldn't process all this. He shoves his phone in my face and scrolls left to a bunch of pictures of Nicole in a black bra and panties, unconscious.

"Could I see?" I ask taking the phone from him.
Nicole is beautiful. Her button nose, hazel brown eyes and flawless skin makes her face so pretty. She's a little thin but her ass is still beautiful.

Although, here in the pictures, Nicole is laid on the side. She looks pale and her dark eye makeup makes her look creepy. She was wearing one of those cheeky lace thongs I see in Victoria's Secret ads. It exposed her ass--making me hard. I groan internally.