Chp. 23 meet mE?

I'm gonna try to update more often, yeet
🌙🍥🍼🍪🍬 ~R
~~~~~

"Ethan is that you?"

Ethan's P.O.V

Saturday, June 11

It's been a day since prom night and I haven't slept since. I feel so exhausted and tired, I could faint.

I've tried to sleep but each time I shut my eyes, I see her and Damion on her, both naked. I could've prevented it if I had just been watching her, the entire time.

She looked so beautiful in that dress but all that fuckboy wanted was sex, all this time! He didn't like her, he never did!

He was rejected when he wanted to get it on with Nicole but deep down she knew she didn't want to, I still wonder why.

I take a deep breath to calm my unsteady breathing. I run my fingers through my hair and continue furiously typing away on my keyboard.

If Nicole won't say anything to the police, then as my job to protect her, that asshat is gonna pay for the rest of his damn pathetic, miserable life.

Grayson, who was granted permission to stay over at someone else's house for the night, was crashing the same bed with me in Alison's guest room.

He realized I hadn't gone to sleep yet. "Eth, turn the lights off. Why are you still awake?" Grayson groaned and rolled around in the satin sheets.

"That idiot is gonna pay, that's why. I'm doing some webbing on a darknet site. I'm also trying to hack into his phone," I smirk.

"What are you gonna do?" Gray asks with sleepy eyes and a yawn. His voice was raspy and deep.

"Hopefully hack into his and his parents' bank account and take over their credit cards, licenses, registrations and shiz," I answer.

"That's identity theft, Eth," Gray said.
"Yep, then I'm doing a little shopping," I wink.
"Whatever, don't get yourself in trouble," Gray warns. He rolls over and falls back to sleep.

"That's the plan," I whisper to myself.

Are you sure you want to buy:
50 lbs of crack cocaine, 10 sets of knife sharpeners, 50 sets of Korean explosives, 2 forged IDs (customized), 10 copies of forged marriage documents (customized), and 1 .22 caliber pen gun ?

I hover my finger over the mouse button and click "yes".

"Time for the fun part," I chuckle.

Nicole's P.O.V

Friday, June 17

They say prom is a magical night to remember your last year at high school. They're right, I'm never going to forget it.

My senior year was rough from the start. I never would've guessed that someone who I trusted would do something so absurd. To have someone you trust nearly rape you is unbelievable.

What makes things worse is who saved me, Ethan. For once I didn't fear him, I was shocked.

Ethan is capable of many things but why would he help me instead of helping himself to the situation? One can only have so many explanations.