Chp. 10 party timE

Thank you to GiselleMartinez334 , obrienlover2001 and bornindecember for suggesting names to call my readers. But when I meant animal names I literally meant animals like turtles, squirrels, pandas, dolphins etc. 😂 I'm gonna go with obrienlover2001 's name of Gizmo! You're all my little Gizmos 😘

~~~~~
' "We don't have to go to the party tomorrow if you don't want," Ali offers. "No! We're going. I want to live my life," I wipe my tears. "Ok. Well, if you change your mind, that's cool too," Julie smiles sympathetically. '

Nicole's P

Nicole's P.O.V

I stand in my room in my bra and panties just contemplating my reflection for a long while.

I can still bail..

I snap myself out of it and remind myself why I'm going. I can do this. Ethan doesn't even know about the party. I take a deep breath. I slip my shorts over my black lace panties, slip on my top and cardigan and put my shoes on. I check the time,  11:47. I take a deep breath.

I lift myself out the window and leave a crack open. I jog towards the front yard where Julie and Ali are waiting with Ali's car.

"Hey, you made it," Ali cheers. We drive off to the party. "Where's the party anyways?" I ask.
"My sister's friend knows a guy who's throwing a house party at his beach house," she squeals.

"Beach house? Nice," I cheer. "What did you finally decide to wear?? we never got to see after the..incident," she quiets down. "I'm ok now though," I clear my throat to relieve the silence. "It's a crop top, cardigan, shirts and Converse," I shine my phone flashlight.
she nods. There's that silence again.

We arrive and are given red cups with drinks.
"Fancy," our eyes widen and we laugh.
"Well, I know what I came here for," she chuckles. "Are you gonna be ok?" She asks.

"Yeah! Have fun girl!" Ali shouts. Julie walks away and Ali and I find someplace to sit. I sit on the couch and Ali joins a group of drunk teens playing beer pong.

"Hey I'm Ali, can I join?" She asks. "Sure!" They smile. Ali takes the ping pong ball and bounces it off the table and it splashes into a cup. She takes the cup and chugs it.

"Woah!" they scream. Everyone takes turns playing but aren't as skillful as Ali. She gets the ball into a cup a fourth time in a row and the people chant and scream, "Ali! Ali! Ali!"