Chp. 17 seeing or dreaming Ethan

People are confused from the end of last chapter. I'm not a terrible writer, I have my whole story planned with notes and timelines so I know what I'm doing and I'm begging you please don't give suggestions ~R ❤️

~~~~~

'I saw Nicole's eyes widen and her faintly shout "Ethan?" Then, Nicole runs inside her house.'

Nicole's P.O.V

I tap my pencil against my desk as my teacher talks about something probably important. I'm not sure, I'm not paying attention.

I keep thinking about my date with Damion last week. I'm not sure how I got home. I must've walked home. He texted me asking me if I walked home and I replied with yes.

Regardless of how things left off, I'm really glad Damion and I are going out again.

"In 1930, the Republican controlled House of Representatives in an effort to alleviate the effects of the?...Anyone? Anyone?" My teacher went on. "The Great Depression passed the..? Anyone? Anyone?" My teacher asked.

I raised my hand and he called on me. "Yes Nicole, what's the answer?" He asked. "Could I go to the bathroom?" I ask.

"Take your stuff, the bell will ring soon," he sighs. I get up out of my seat and take my stuff.
I smile and walk out.

I didn't actually have to go but I can't stop thinking about Damion and Ethan. I don't remember walking home but I thought I saw Ethan driving away from my house. I dashed into my house just to be safe.

I recognized his hair and his body. I hadn't seen him since I imagined him in my room.

I drop my stuff on the metal sink counter and walk into the first empty stall. I was locking the door when the bathroom door slams open.

I gasp and hold my breath when footsteps walk towards my stall. Someone was standing right outside my stall in a pair of men's combat boots and black pants.

All of a sudden, the person starts pounding the door trying to open it.

"Uh..occupied," i stutter.

No answer.

The stranger ignores me and continues to slam against the door. "Help! Someone please!" I shout.

Their pounds turn into loud, harsh thumps and I was beginning to get scared. The person begins to break down the old, rusty hinges of the door with their seemingly muscular figure.

I texted Julie and Alison off the group chat, "S.O.S." Within 4 seconds, she answered back. "What's wrong? Are you at school?" My thumbs shook as I typed, "Yes! Bathroom in the lobby. HURRY"

The door pounding continued and I felt nauseous and really dizzy.

"Nicole! It's me. Psst! Nicole don't be afraid of me. I know you want me, sooooo bad. Nicole! Nicole!" I hear a familiar voice.

I had no idea where it's coming from.

"Nicole! Nicole! I love you, Nicole.
Don't you want me?" The voices continue.

My breathing became unsteady. "Someone please help!" I cried out.

Then, the pounding stopped. The person stood still as I waited for someone to rescue me or atleast for this person to answer me.