Chp.13 accidEnt?

Chapter 14 will be Damion and Nicole since that's what you wanted. #dolantwins

~~~~~

' I gulped hard, knowing my suspicions were right. Someone was in my room. '

Nicole's P.O.V

The sound of birds chirping outside my window remind me it's morning. I had gone to bed, hoping I was dreaming.

I lay on my bed, laying on my stomach while i listened to my "hipster punk" music. The music blares so loud, my ears ache but it makes it difficult to think.

I flip through his drawings and thoughtfully stare at each one. Ethan has definitely improved his drawings skills, I hate feeling impressed but the proportions and the shading makes it look so realistic.

I'm attempting to not think about what I should do when my parents get home.
I'm not sure if I should tell them what I discovered.

Should I tell them about Ethan?

I jump at the faint sound of someone opening the door. "Nicole? Are you home? Hello?" my mom asks, opening the door.

Here goes nothing. I crumple up Ethan's note and toss it in the trash. They can't know I snuck out to a party especially since there was drinking involved.

"Hi Mom," I smile weakly. "How was it at Aunt Vivian's house?" I ask. "It was great! So glad you asked. We made cute sweaters for  your cousins to match and as we knit the sweaters, we ran out of yarn and could not find the same color! Haha! What we did was-" my mom went on. By then, I had zoned out.

"Anyways, how was everything? You didn't leave the house, did you?" She asked.
"Actually, I went to Ali's house," I state.

"Nicole, you know you're cant leave the house with that psycho running around looking for you," she scolds. "Ethan," I correct quietly. "Precisely," she says with a serious look.

"I know, but we moved, right?" I point out.
"For the third time. Do you not remember that boy would knock at our front door for you?" She fired back. I nod. "What else did you do?" My mom asks. "Nothing," I answer quickly,

"But-" "But what?" She interrupts. "I'll tell you but you can't tell Dad. I don't want him to make a big deal out of it or anything," I warn.

"Tell me what?" My dad asks, entering through the door. "Daddy!" I smile.

"Tell me," He demands. My smile drops, "I went to Alison's house and I came back and I smelled cologne in my room and found this.." I pull out the drawings from behind me. My dad snatches them from my hands and my mom takes one.

My mom looks at them admiringly but then sees Ethan's signature at the bottom in horror.
"Ethan Dolan?? He drew these beautiful drawings?" my mom asks with concern.

My dad lifts his drawings for me to see. "Where did you get these?" he snapped. "I found them..in my room," I mumble. "WHERE?" he belted. When you see the giant vein emerge from his temple and neck, you know you're in deep trouble. "How long ago?" He asked.

"Last night.." I mutter. "LAST NIGHT? And your telling us now?" He boomed.
"I-I didn't want to worry you guys, you weren't here so I went to sleep," I explain.

"What were you thinking? This pyscho was in our house, leaves this-this garbage! and you're first response is to go to sleep without calling us?" He shouts. I feel tears stinging my eyes.

"Are you asking to be spanked?" He yells.

"Shawn! Calm down, maybe she didn't want to tell you this over the phone? Besides, Nicole is 17. She's too old for that," my mom advised.

My dad ignores what she said and with a still furious face, he takes the drawings from my mom and grabs his coat.

"Where are you going?" my mom asks him. "To end this, Elena! These cops are sitting around, telling us we don't need police guarding the house and then, this happens. I'm getting a restraining order for this pest," he says angrily.

He shuts the door, gets in his car and off he went.

~~~~~

The clock ticked loudly as I watched tv in my living room. I have my glasses on and a pint of Chunky Monkey in my hand, I wonder when my dad will be home.

Our home phone rings, my mom stops cooking dinner to answer it. "Hello?" she answers.
I pay attention to her reactions.

"Yes, this is she," she replies. She nods and mutters for the speaker to go on. "What? No, I-I think you have the wrong person, it can't be,"she declares. "Alright, thank you. I'm on my way," she trembles and hangs up.

"Mom? What's wrong? Who was that?" I ask. "The police. Your father's been in an accident!" she shouts. "What!" I yell. "Come on! Let's go," my mom commands.

We get there and see the road covered in glass shards and the driver side door pummeled.
My mom and I get out the car and leave it there with all the other cars in traffic. We rush over to the sight.

"Sorry m'am, I can't let you passed," an officer warns. "That's my husband!" my mom pushes him out the way.

"Dad!" I shout. He's being hauled into an ambulance on a stretcher. "Hey sweetheart," he croaks. "Dad, what happened?" I ask in horror.

"Some idiot was speeding too near and crashed into me," he explains. My mom's soft crying turns into hysterical sobs. "I'm okay, pretty sure it's a fractured rib and a broken arm and leg," my dad calms her.

"Mom and I will meet you at the hospital," I kiss his forehead and the paramedics push him into the ambulance and drive off.

I watch as they drive away. "Mom, are you okay to drive?" I ask. "Yes, let's go," she wipes her tears.

~~~~~

I open the door to see him sleeping in his hospital gown. I cough for his attention and he wakes up. "Hey Dad, how are you feeling?" I ask. "Like a hundred bucks," he laughs.

"Where's your mother?" He asks. "Buying flowers for you in the gift shop," I smile.
"Nicole, I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier. I'm just looking out for my family," he states.

"I know, and I love you," I assure him.
"Love you too," he smiles. "I'm guessing you never made it to the court," I say.
"No, we can put that restraining order aside," he sighs. " I'm so angry that the driver got away," he sighed.

"Didn't you see where they went?" I asked. He shakes his head. "I blacked out after the collision," he explains.

"About Ethan's drawings.." He adds. "Yeah?" "They must have flied out the window when we crashed or something," he reports.

"What do you mean?" I ask in horror.

"It could've been evidence against him, Nicole, the drawings are gone."

~~~~~

Chapter 13 is done, bitches! Chapter 14 will be Damion and Nicole's first date ❤️ so glad you asked for 5 more chapters. lol ~R
PEACE✌🏼️