Chp. 22 takE me to prom

As an Ethan girl, I'm nervous but excited to hear what my baby bean has to say 🍪 ~R
Edit: my poor babies 😭 #prayforsean
~~~~~

"Are we safe? I'm not sure"

Nicole's P.O.V

I lay flat on my bed with my phone; I was listening to music with headphones on when I hear a faint tap at my window.

I think nothing of it at first when I hear another small tap.

I walk over to my curtains and open them.

There stood someone I loved in a black dress shirt and dress pants and with pink roses and a sign reading "Pr💍m?".

"Damion!" I squeal and jump into his arms.

"Hey," he laughs. "Yes!" I shout.
"Wait, first take these," he hands me the flowers and pulls out a velvet box from his  pocket.

"I got you one of those princess rings from Pandora because you're my princess," he smiles. He slips the ring through my slender ring finger and leans in closer.

"Will you do me the honor of going to prom with me?" He asks. "Yes," A tear rolls down my cheek and I laugh.

"Get in," I say crawling back into my room. "You know it's really short notice to ask me to prom the day of prom right?" I laugh.

"I know but I figured you could be my date if you were going with your friends," he answers, tucking his head to crawl into the room.

"My dress is hanging above my door in that bag so I don't wrinkle it. I have a hair appointment in an hour so.." I tell Damion.

"That's perfect," he smirks.

We kiss and Damion works his way down my neck gently. I tilt my head up.

He kisses my lips again and slips his tongue inside and we don't part as he unbuttons my shirt, revealing my strapless black bra. He then sucks on my neck.

"Babe, I have to go," I giggle. "Just 5 more minutes," he groans. "My parents are in the kitchen if they hear you, I'm dead!" I whisper.

"Then you're gonna have to moan quietly," he smirks again. "Okay," I gesture my hand for him to come closer.

He leans in and kisses my collar bone. I moan as he slides his hands down my thighs, slipping off my jeans.

Damion has his hands on my waistband and is just about to pull down my panties when I get this sudden knot in my stomach.

A feeling as if I shouldn't do this, but I don't know why.

"Aren't we going too fast? I mean we met a couple months ago," I suggest.

"Not really," Damion goes back to kissing.

"But let's say, hypothetically, someone wasn't ready, shouldn't you wait?" I ask.

"Uh could we talk about whatever you mean later?" He asks, getting antsy.

"I have to get to that hair appointment on time so I think you should go so I can get ready. Our corsages are black so we can match right?" I babble. "Uh yeah," he replies.