Chp. 18 crazy and craziEr

My babe squad was a success, I have some friends now! Omgg okay bye! ~R ❤️
~~~~~

'   "I'll just get a refill," she whispers and hands me half the bottle of pills. "Thanks,"   '

Nicole's P.O.V

I tie my hair up into a messy bun and clip the sides of my hair back with bobby pins. I slip on a comfy, white t-shirt and sweatpants.

The stash of pills Alison gave me I hid under my pillowcase. I take one out from the ziplock bag and chug it down with water.

Let's do this.

I roll over onto my stomach and grab my laptop. The first thing I do is type in "Ethan Dolan." Lots of things come up starting with his Instagram: @Ethan8.d

His latest post was a selfie of him sporting a black plaid, sleeveless collared shirt. His face was serious and his head leaned on his arm. His dark fluffy hair made his purple streak stand out. Veins ran down his muscular biceps, damn Dolan.

His caption labeled, "Finally home. Happy to be outta juvie. ✌🏼️" I print out the picture just to be sophisticated like real detectives and get back to work.

I exit out and type in "Ethan Dolan court case." I click on it and it says that he was arrested for breaking and entering. No sign about me anywhere. Just breaking and entering.

I also print out the dates for his arrests and release dates for minor crimes like stealing a bag of chips from a gas station, for example.

I printed out every thing I could find out about him and stacked them in neat, separate piles.

I searched for seemingly hours, for some back history on him like family or something. I found a phone number for someone named Richard Dolan. I rang it a few times but no one answered.

Frustrated that I couldn't find anything else about Ethan, I groan aloud and take another pill from the ziplock bag and down another one with water.

My eyes were still hazy and my upper body was stiff and tired. I snatch another pill out of the bag and just when I'm about to take it, a tight hand grips my wrist.

I gasp and my head snaps back in shock to see him standing before me, Ethan.

Surprisingly, I wasn't as freaked to see him; in fact, I was glad to see him. I needed someone to be here for me.

Ethan's eyes were a beautiful tint of brown with specks of emerald green. His under eyes were droopy. Ethan's hair was fluffy as always and his purple hair strand was fading to a greyish-white color.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks in his raspy voice. "Ethan," I smile. "I've missed you," I hug his hard chest. His shoulders tense up for a second but then relax again and he pulls me into a tight hug.

"Don't take too many of those, please," he warns. "Okay, I won't," I frown. He snatches  the bag out of my hands and drops it on my bed. He looks over at my work and softly chuckles, "What's this for?" He asks. "Nothing," I shrug.

"Give me your hand," he softly commands in such a way I couldn't resist.

He climbs out the open window and plops down on the wide ledge. I join him and sit cross-legged beside him. We sit in silence for a moment before he speaks.