Chp. 9 followEd

I took my time updating cause no one commented what to call you guys before last Saturday. I need animal names pleaseee
It'll motivate me to update quicker ~R ❤️
#dolantwins
~~~~~

'..someone was watching me look through my window'

Nicole's P.O.V

Ali squeals as Julie found her a dark red camisole to go along with her black, skater skirt overalls

Ali squeals as Julie found her a dark red camisole to go along with her black, skater skirt overalls. "Cute! What shoes are you wearing?" Jules asks. Ali points to a box next to her purse with black combat boots in it. "Dr. Martins," she smiles.

"Nicky help me find accessories!" Julie shouts.
"What are you wearing?" I ask, " A black tube dress. Hot guys will be there," she smirks.
"Jules!" I playfully nudge her arm. We both end up laughing.

I look around the store for jewelry. I spot a wall hanging with jewelry. Lots of different kinds actually. Most are necklaces like chokers or pendants, and bracelets like cuffs or bangles. Some are earrings and hair hanglets but there's also thong bracelets and even belly chains and anklets. I dig around until I find a gold cuff.

"Hey Jules! You like cuffs?" I ask "Lovee," she says. I walk back to her and come across a table with handbags and pocketbooks. I pick up a little cream colored clutch with a gold squared accent. "Ooh, look what I found," I smile. She shows off her tall pink platform heels by walking towards me.

"Que linda!" She responds in Spanish. "Do you always answer in Spanish?" I laugh. "Only when I'm excited, why? Don't you speak Spanish?" She asks. "Only in Spanish class," I shrug. "Ali too. Right?" I ask her. "Yeah," she says not looking down from her phone.

"Rude much?" I say. She doesn't respond. "Who're you texting?" I tease. "Uh, my boyfriend," she uttered. "Ooh, can i see the messages? What's he like? Romantic? All-round cool guy? Jock? Bad boy?" Julie storms her with questions.

"I guess you could say he's a bad boy," she mutters. "Yum! Let me see!" Julie reaches down and holds Ali's phone but Ali doesn't let go. Instead, she catches Julie's wrist and tightens her grip. "Don't," Ali rebuked with a serious look. "Ow! That hurt." Julie drawled.

"Oh well, it's probably a booty call," I dramatically sigh. Julie and I giggle.
"Hey Nicky, what are you wearing to the party?" Ali asks changing her tone. She probably felt bad about the situation. "I actually haven't picked anything out," I confess.

"Well, Ali and I are heading to Starbucks. You still have time to get an outfit. Do you want anything?" Julie asks. "Caramel Espresso, later," I waved. They nod and walk away.

I look through the racks of clothes and finally decide I'm gonna wear a laid back outfit. I pull out a black crop top with a green print pattern. I search until I find a pair of shorts. As I'm about to go on line, I stumble upon a beige, loose knit cardigan to go with my top. I skip looking for shoes since I'll pair the outfit with my black Converse.