Chp. 6 it's JuliE

LISTEN TO SONG WHILE READING*
Hey guys I know I've needed to update but I'm struggling to put scenarios together, Idk where to put it in the story. Thanks for everyone who reads & comments it motivates me to continue this story, I thought no one would read it so thanks xx ❤️ ~R #dolantwins
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole's P.O.V

I sit with Ali on my bed and we take turns adding our favorite songs to the playlist. My parents were out visiting my grandma and I was very specifically instructed not to leave the house.

"Oh how about Mozart?" she asks. "Bitch! Songs from this century!" I slap her thigh and we laugh. "What! It's relaxing!" she laughs. "Play Twenty Øne Pilots or something," I tell her. "Classical music helps me study and calms my anxiety," she sighs.

"Are you hungry?" Ali asks. "Starving. Let's order pizza, hand me my phone," I say and hands it to me. "I've got Pizza Hut in my contacts," I chuckle. "Girl, really?" She laughs and I dial Pizza Hut. I order us a pepperoni pizza and garlic breadsticks with a Coke.

We wait around for a half hour when we hear a door slam shut. I peep through my window and a girl, maybe 18, wearing a red Pizza Hut uniform, unloads the car with one of those black nylon, pizza covers. She looks pretty with her hair in a high ponytail and she's probably Portuguese and Dominican. "Hey! Wouldn't it be funny if we scared her?" I say excited. "Nicky you're so childish, let's do it!" she says, surprising me. I grab my old hockey masks and toss one to Ali. She sneaks out the back and hides in bushes near the front door.

Ali and I watch as she approaches the door and before she can even knock, I open it and shout, "Boo!" "AHH!" she shrieks and then Ali pops out from behind her and yells out, "Gotcha!" she shrieks and turns to face Ali

Ali and I watch as she approaches the door and before she can even knock, I open it and shout, "Boo!" "AHH!" she shrieks and then Ali pops out from behind her and yells out, "Gotcha!" she shrieks and turns to face Ali. We take off the masks and she sighs in relief.

"Holy shit! You scared the crap outta me!" She laughs. "Sorry, she made me!" Ali says. "It's all good. I'm guessing you ordered the large pepperoni, garlic breadsticks and Coke?" the girl asks. I nod. "$32.19," she takes the money and hands everything to me. "Have a good one," and she walks away. "Wait!" She looks back at me. "Do you wanna join us?" I ask.

"Nicky, no. She probably has to get back to work though," Ali says. "I don't care. I'll just say someone gave me the wrong directions. Sure, I'll join you, chicas." She smiles. "You speak Spanish?" I ask. "Sí!" She replies. "I'm Latina," she laughs and I bring her inside.

We sit in my room eating pizza and garlic breadsticks and get to know each other. "So what's your name?" I ask. "Juliana, but only my Abuelita calls me that. To you two, I'm Julie," she replies. "I'm Nicole/Nicky and she's Alison/Ali," I say.

We must've been really connecting since a half hour goes by. We played a game of "never have I ever." "Ok, so..never have I ever snuck out of the house," Ali says. Julie puts one finger down with 2 fingers remaining.

"Lame! Seriously neither of you have? I do it every weekend but not weekdays because I need my sleep for work and putting up with my supervisor who thinks she's all that," Julie scoffs. "This game is not for me," she brags.

"My turn, never have I ever been in love," I say. Both Ali and Julie both put a finger down. "Love can be a bitch," Julie says. "Hm, true," Ali adds. "C'mon Nicky you NEVER been in love? What about a boyfriend?" Julie asks.

"Don't have one, never have. Well, I had one in Pre-K but I'm not interested in anyone at school," I shrug. "Really? What school?" Julie asks. "Brentwood High," I say. "Oh, I graduated from there last year," she laughs.

"Anyways, my turn! Hm, let me think..never have I ever..had someone totally obsessed with me," she says. "Nicky! Put your finger down!" Ali squeals. "Ali!" I yell. "Boy drama?" Julie raises her eyebrow. I sigh," No, worse."

"What's worse then that?" She asks. "I have this person stalking me. His name is Ethan Dolan. He's been doing it since second grade and he never leaves me alone. He's always finding my house number and calling and he won't stop with the notes and the drawings. It's sweet but I can't take it anymore. I had him arrested a couple months ago," I say.

"Shit, I've had tons of men hit on me and fuckboys tryna hit me up but nothing as bad as that," she says, failing to comfort me. I shrug, "Yeah, it's not easy trying to live a normal life with someone who's as close to being your #1 fan. I have no clue how much time he has left I never went to court, my lawyer did all that for me because I didn't want dirty looks or attention," I say.

"Sorry to bum this party out," I laugh and finish my last nibble on my garlic breadstick, dunk in the last of the marinara sauce and finish the last sip of my coke.

"It's ok, Nicky, I'm here for you whenever you need," Ali chimes in. "Yeah same here, girl, as your new friend, I'll make sure of that," Julie smiles. We all group hug and Julie speaks up again.

"Hey! Speaking of party, both of you should come to this party with me this Friday night!"
she says. "Uhh..like birthday party?" Ali asks.
"Gurll, I thought you were the smart one," she says, to which Ali gives her "bitch" face.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" Julie whines. " I don't know Jules, Ali's never been to one, we'd have to sneak out of the house which we've never done before and we need to study for SATs," I say nervously.

"Oh, you can still study that day, the party starts at 11," Julie says. "Look, I don't want to peer pressure you to go since I've been through that shit already. It's this Friday, think about it so we could go shopping the day before. Just think about it?" She pouts. We both glance at each other and shrug. "We'll think about it, ok?" Ali answers. "Yay!" Julie squeals.

Ring* Bzz* Bzzz*

I answer my phone and it's my mom..

"Hey Mom?"

"Nicole?" Her voice is shaky.

"Mom? What's wrong?"

"Your lawyer just called. Ethan's good behavior

got him out of juvenile detention a month

earlier," she says.

"What?? I thought he was in jail,"

I can't believe this! "No, he's under age,"

"So what happens now?" I ask

Without emotion, I hear my mom gulp hard
and she replies simply with,

"Ethan can finish what he started now."

~~~~~