Chapter 5 *Another kwami? & Meeting the heroes*

~Jack's P.O.V~

The ice blue eyed girl rushed to the bathroom, her shimmering hair now wet with juice. I frowned at the sight of the laughing blond and redhead. I surveyed the court to find teens whispering about the unfortunate 'accident' and Elsa gone. Marinette was grabbing Alya's hand and talking to a green eyed boy and a guy with cap and glasses . She smiled at him and continued her way with Alya who was talking excitedly to her. Marinette was blushing madly. The blond was staring after her as she maked her way through the yard.

I smirked at the sight, "Is it just me, or do I smell love in the air?"

"Probably just your stinky socks," a voice murmured from my hood.

"Haha, real funny Ahanu," I laughed humorlessly at the creature's remark. "Now stay quiet or someone might hear you."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. So how you liking the school?" he asked, ignoring my petition for him to shut up.

"Great, I guess. Everyone's been kind to me, so far."

"And how is the food?" he asked very interested.

"Why would you want to know that?" I questioned him.

He, however, ignored me and said, "And the ladies?"

I rolled my eyes at his lame attempt of joke, knowing that if I press him any further he'll only be more annoying. So, I paid no attention to his comments.

"Hey!"

I looked up to find the boy with the cap approaching me, waving.

Was it Nino?

"What's up, dude?" he asked.

"Not much, really," I looked pass him to where the green eyed boy was talking to a very annoyed blond. "How about you?"

"Nothing, I just saw you standing here alone, talking to yourself, so I decided to come and help you from going insane," he laughed at his last comment.

Crap. He saw it.

I scratched the back of my neck and faked a laugh, "Haha, I was just...uh... remembering the lyrics from a song."

Smooth, Jack.

"I know what you mean. I'm Nino, by the way," said Nino, stretching his hand which I shook.

"Jack."

A sudden scream pierced the air, followed by concerned voices murmuring things like 'Not another one' and 'Isn't he ever gonna give up?'.

I turned to Nino, who was looking through the crowd for someone. Probably his best friend.

"Guys, you okay?" Marinette asked, running toward us.

"Yeah, what's happening?" I asked, without a clue of what the heck was going on.

"Later. I need to get my scoop for this week's blog." Alya said excitedly and was about to run off but Marinette grabbed her hand.

"It might be dangerous. Please don't go?" she pleaded her best friend who tried to argue.

"Marinette's right. You might get hurt," Nino added looking at Alya with concern.

"O-kay, you party poopers," she whined in defeat.

"Hold on. Where's Adrien?" Marinette asked, her eyes wide.

"She was talking to the blond... you know the one with the expensive purse and shoes," I said.

"He's probably looking for Elsa!" Nino exclaimed, clearly worried for his best friend.