Chapter 13 *Looking for Romance & Deja vu*

~Third Person's P.O.V~

A week has passed since Elsa Arendelle accepted her fate as guardian and defender of Paris. A week of excruciating training for the glacial pair. Days of soreness and pain. The twosome felt the traces of their preparation in every fiber of their aching body. For Ladybug and Chat Noir, however, it represented a mere warmup for the upcoming battle, which in actuality never came. Hawkmoth was up to something and Marinette was determined to know what it was.

"Rage, rage against the dying of the light-" the white haired boy stopped to the piercing sound of a bell.

"Thanks, Jack. We will continue analyzing the poem tomorrow so remember to bring it with you," Ms. Bustier said as the teens eagerly packed their material.

Fifth period had come to an end, which meant lunch was next. Those who had school during the afternoon will have to stay for a couple more hours of boredom.

"Ah, I almost forgot. Kids, remember that the deadline for this semester's project is approaching us. This 31st we'll be celebrating Halloween as well as displaying your designs, so I suggest you start working on that."

A chorus of 'Yes, Ms. Bustier' filled the room as the teens left.

"Ah! I totally forgot about it, I should start with my design," the dark haired girl gulped as she sat on her usual bench, her friend right beside her. "Do you have any idea on what we should do?"

"Beats me. I haven't had time to think about it either," Alya responded while glaring at her phone.

"What are you looking at?" Marinette asked interested. Her friend seemed so worked up about something, she really wanted to help her.

"I have to choose the pictures I'll be posting for my blog, but..." the ombré haired girl trailed off.

"But there hasn't been any akuma attack!" Marinette snapped her fingers, trying to guess what got her friend so stressed.

"It's not that," Alya pouted. "With the appearance of these two I thought I'll finally have what my blog has been needing."

"Which is...?" Marinette really did not know what her friend was referring to.

"Romance," Alya whined in frustration. "Look at this, all they do is fight."

The blogger handed her phone to the girl as she complained on the dry relationship between the heroes.

'She's been... following us,' Marinette thought, surprised that she hadn't noticed earlier.
She had been too much fun with everyone that she forgot the shadow her friend was when it came to Ladybug. Following her each step, ready to snap a picture or commence a live stream.
She fought the urge to laugh at the pictures which truly portrayed the way the pair behaved.

(*^U^) Chibi flashback
"Hahaha, look at you! You can't even climb a three-storey building," Frostbite snickered while pointing at the struggling girl.

"Oh, but just you wait when I get there, I'll shred you to pieces fox," the girl barked. "Besides, it is not fair when you have retractable claws- ah!" She whined as she fell on her butt.

"What is that? Sorry, I can't hear you from up here," Frostbite smirked.

"Then put those long ears of yours to use and hear me out!" Blizzard growled while exasperatedly trying to climb and lay her claws on the now enraged fox.