Chapter 33 *Elsa?*

Third Person's P.O.V

"Master, I don't think we should-"

"Have I asked for your opinion?"

"Certainly not, Master, but-"

"Then shut it. Don't start once again with your little lecture about what's good and what's not. I'm so sick and tired of it."

"Yes, Master."

The kwami sighed. There could be no other way around the topic. There never was. He had tried to convince him. To remind him of what his purpose had been when retrieving said Miraculous that had long been burried with no trace to its owner. No trace to her.

"Nooroo."

"Yes, Master?"

"I think I've found a way to rid ourselves from those," he hissed with disdain. "Heroes."

Nooroo inhaled sharply. What he was capable of doing could be defined by a single word. Anything. The defenseless kwami had witnessed his holder's abrupt shift from a kind-hearted man to a heartless vessel. Vessel as his being had been drained out of emotion, had been corrupted with evilness. But that just had been bound to happen.

"I'm going to eliminate them, completely erase them from this story. I shall be its main character!"

Like half of the time, Nooroo didn't understand what his demented holder talked about. Not to mention the man liked to talk to himself most of the time. But that was mostly due to his solitude and coldness that made him the bitchy bastard- Ahem.

"You know, it's a shame it actually is him." At this, Nooroo narrowed his eyes, what did he mean by that?

The man smiled, almost sickening.

"At the very least... I know his weakness."

***

He sat there hugging his knees. His face hidden, his cheeks still red in embarrassment.

"Still thinking about it?" Muttered the kwami almost teasingly. A slight smirk grazing his mocking features.

Jack could only nod. As much as he wanted he just couldn't get his mind off her lips. Her breath, her scent. Her. He would have never imagined holding her that close could actually give him so much warmth.

"Agh," he groaned once again, collapsing over the floor.

No. She didn't just give him warmth. He gave him a feeling so undescribable yet so familiar. A feeling created, molded by her. Something that burnt and scorched his being. Actual desire.

"Come on, pull yourself up, Elsa will arrive in minutes," the fox reprimanded. Although he never gave much importance to that kind of events, he liked the girl, and didn't want her to pay the consequences of his lovestruck friend.

The weekend of Valentine's had been reserved for a dance at Le Grand Paris. The idea had been Chloe's, of course, the most popular girl in school could certainly not miss her opportunity to shine.

"Alright."

Jack finally, after much debate on which tie suited him best and a small argument with Ahanu, was ready. Really, he wasn't wearing anything that formal only that a tie seemed appropriate.

"Only if I could get this right," he muttered as his fingers stumbled upon the silky cloth. Ahanu's snickers weren't making anything better either.

There was a knock on the door. Ahanu, knowing the drill, hovered rapidly in search of hiding.

The opened door revealed a platinum blonde in a light mint dress. Its underskirt made of a bright silk which shone under de light, covered in a lightly transparent fabric. The collar was wide, it hung a little lower than her shoulders, were it ended in white lace, exposing pale skin and a producing collarbone.