Chapter 8 *The Right Decision?*

~Elsa's P.O.V~

The fresh night air turned cold as it touched my pale skin. The moon's bright light kept me warm, nevertheless. I ran into the luminous night savoring the freedom it offered, not wanting the moment to end. While being in this form I've felt something I've never felt before: relief, confidence, freedom.
All I had to do was run and run and run. Never stop, never look back.

A wide smile spread in my face as I ran. Away from the problems, the isolation, the fear. Away from the past--

My eyes widened as I scented the air.

That smell.

I would recognize it anywhere, that intoxicating scent. It smelt of night and winter, of forest and pines... and mint.
I came to a sudden stop, up on a tall modern structure, and turned around afraid of what I might have to encounter.

What I saw took my breath away.

"W-w-w-wha--" I stuttered. He only grinned.

"I didn't think you'll follow me this far, My Queen," he bowed at the word "queen", still grinning.

I inhaled deeply, trying to regain composure, "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask the same question, My Queen," he said with that stupid smirk of his, sounding amused. "Could it be that you couldn't resist being apart from me?"

His usual cockiness caused me to facepalm.

"Hey, you two!" a familiar voice was heard from the nearby building.

Both me and Frostbutt-- yes, that's what I call him-- turned around to the source of the voice. Two familiar figures approached us.

Ladybug and Chat Noir.

I was about to greet them when I remembered that they didn't actually meet... well, me.

"Who are you?" Frost asked.

"Do you think they're another illusion, LB? You know, like Volpina," Chat Noir said, pocking Frost with his baton.

Frost looked rather astonished at the two superheroes. Chat then turned to me and was about to touch me when...

"Don't you dare poke me with that thing," I snapped.

Frost couldn't resist making the stupid comment of the day and said, "Feisty one, aren't we?"
He winked. I groaned.

"That reminds me of someone I know," Ladybug chuckled and approached us.

And as they came closer it hit me...

"Camembert!" I exclaimed after sniffing the air and covered my nose from that disgusting smell.

Frost and Ladybug looked confused at me and then turned to Chat. He looked the other way and whistled, trying to act "natural".

"Who are you? Frost repeated, breaking the silence. (a/n: there'll be so many "who are you"s in this chap. I swear =_=)

"Who are you?" (a/n: told ya) Chat pointed at him with his baton.

"I am "Me", who are you?" Frost joked, smirking.

"Nice to meet you "Me", I am Chat," Chat followed Frostbutt's game.

"Could this get even worse?" Ladybug rolled her eyes at the boys' childishness.

"Actually, it could..." I stated.

He could give you a ridiculous nickname and stick to it for the rest of your life.

"Okay, we got it. You're funny," Ladybug stopped the two imbeciles. "But for real, who are you?"