Chapter 21 *Afraid of Saying Goodbye*

~Elsa's P.O.V~

The bright, big moon glistened against the radiant night, it's obscure sky illuminated by twinkling stars. The soft breeze that brushed my face as I leaped through the night was cold, a sing that autumn had fallen over Paris. Under the silent night I felt at peace, something I've been needin—

"Hey there, My Queen."

Just great.

"I thought it was LB's turn to patrol with me," I said with annoyance as his usual smirk tugged at his lips.

"Ow, are you disappointed?" He pouted, and added, "Angel."

"Ugh, you'll never stop, will you?" I snapped at him with a small smile.

"Not until I find the perfect name for you," he grinned sheepishly and I rolled my eyes. "Though I personally like the name I gave you, Angel. It suits you."

I turned around feeling the blazing heat return to my cheeks, remembering the stupid name he gave me. His words a sweet melody repeating in my head, sending a flutter to my chest, that insane feeling returning to my being. How could those stupid words of his make me feel like this... Ah! Snap out of it, Elsa. I slapped my cheeks softly, willing myself back to reality.

"What do you say, huh?" His minty breath fanned against my ear, those damn sparkles exploding through my body. "My Little Okami."

I hastily turned around, my hair slapping him in the process, a smirk playing at my lips with a renewed confidence.

"I say we get to work, Fox," I said, leaping to the nearest building

"Wait," he yelled with a laugh, following behind.

Minutes later, and a little out of breath, we came to a halt, a top of a glowing Eiffel Tower, where we could see the entire city, stars shining above us like small crystal in the sky. I sat at its edge, legs dangling, eyes closed, enjoying the soft breeze that blew my messy hair against the night. A feeling of warmth was what I felt when he sat next to me, his arm lightly brushing against mine. I mentally groaned as the incessant flutter of the chest came back. Trying to ignore it, I gazed back at the shimmering stars for that rested upon the dark sky.

Just like good, old times.

During his stay at Norway, Frost and I would often go stargazing. It calmed me, looking at the bright stars, it gave me an indescribable feeling of peace. But doing it with him, it felt much better.

Okay, that was waaaay off topic, Elsa.

I shook my head, reminding myself that those times were long gone.
I felt Frost move slightly and looked at him sideways. His head was leaning onto my shoulder. Without thinking, I threw myself backwards into a laying position, him having to regain his balance at my sudden move. I ignored his observant eyes and he let out a chuckle, laying next to me.

Stupid Fox. Lately,he'd been bothering way too much. Sticking to me during our battles, trading turns with LB and Chat during patrol, annoying me to pieces. Worst than that,now that he met my civilian self I've gotten an extra dose of Frostbutt. Great.

"Beautiful," he suddenly said, breaking the silence.

"Wah–" was all my clouded mind could come up with.

"The stars," he looked at me and my cheeks flushed in embarrassment. He smirked, "What, did you think I was talking about you?"