Chapter 7 *A new pair of heroes?*

A/n: Sorry for the late update! But I hope you like it. I tried to use more descriptions and all that stuff but it is not my forte so bear ●ᴥ● with me!

~Third Person's P.O.V~

The Agreste's mansion, ever since his mother's disappearance, has been for Adrien a bleak reminder of the cold, lonely days that have passed and the ones that are to come.

At nights like this, however, he felt thankful for the isolation and even detachment from his father. No one would be there to notice that he had gone to meet his lady so late at night.

'But now there is someone' Adrien reminded himself.

The emerald green eyed boy grinned at the thought of having someone at home, someone else to talk to, maybe even someone to call family...

At the time, the boy paced back and forth in his extravagant room, thinking about an excuse to cover up for his absence.

"Tell her you're tired and don't want to be disrupted," the black kwami said while munching on cheese.

"No, that sounds a little rude," Adrien reasoned.

Finally, something clicked in his mind.

"Aha!"

And with that, the boy rushed to the girl's room.

***

"Are you sure you don't want to come to the movies with us?" Adrien's voice came from the one side of the closed door.

The blonde crossed his fingers, hoping for the girl to refuse his invitation.

"Sorry Adrien. I'm really tired," Elsa faked a yawn from the other side and Lia giggled. "But I hope you and Nino have fun."

Adrien sighed in relieve, but not loud enough for the girl to hear, "Okay, see you later then?"

"Sure," Elsa heard how the boy walked away, her right ear pressed against the door, and she sighed.

"You should become an actress, Els," the wolf kwami giggled once more, sarcasm clear in her voice, and the platinum blonde rolled her eyes.

They were now on Elsa's room, which had been designed to be an exact copy of her one at home. Moonlight poured through the clear and immense windows, irradiating the soft lavender walls that composed the girl's chamber. A soft rug was placed under her queen bed which was covered by a duvet a couple of shades darker than the walls. The pictures were arranged the same way they had been back at Norway. One of her sister Anna right next to the one of her mother and father in their wedding's day. And another in the opposing wall. It had been the first family picture of the four of them together.

Elsa's heart tightened as she looked at the radiant portray.

Her dad looked much younger, though she had to admit he looked as charming as ever. Holding his hand was a little platinum blond haired, ice blue eyed girl. She had one of the most pure and bright smiles. Her heart untouched by the thorns of life. Next to her was her mother, gazing lovingly at the newborn baby girl...

"Els," Lia called her friend gently.

And when the girl looked at the little kwami, Lia could see the tears pooling in her eyes.

"Do... do you want to talk to the moon?" Lia asked.

It was a code they had created. Like a silent whisper saying that Elsa needed to 'Let it go'.